Aurora Health Care

Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 12:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Aurora Health CareCharges and missed diagnosis

My family doctor, endochronolgist, wound care doctor, and wound care pac all said somthing is mechanicly wrong with my foot see a podiatrist. I seen dc hodus whom chaeged $400 to say litterally put a bandade on it thats it. All of the above named doctors said get a second opinion so I did and low and behold foot needed imediate major surgury. I dont feel I should pay $400 for services that were wrong and another expert in the field and surgen said x-ray clearly showed bone sticking down on bottom of my foot.

Charges and missed diagnosis