Having problems with My Dr Now?

My Dr Now Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My Dr Now Customer Service. Initial My Dr Now complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My Dr Now above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My Dr Now. Discuss the issues you have had with My Dr Now and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

My Dr Now Complaints & Reviews

Jul 11, 2020

My Dr Now — Untrained customer service info

1. Long story short. I needed a A1C lab work results before medication could be prescribed. I got blood work...

My Dr Nowmalpractice

On 24 April 19 I went to the My Dr. Now office in Laveen, Arizona with two medical complaints. The first was that my right testicle was swollen to the size of an orange, the 2nd was a rash around both eyes. The Nurse Practitioner who came into the exam room only asked me a few questions. She performed no objective exam on me at all. I am convinced it was because she is female and she did not want to visualize, inspect or palpate my genitals. That is the very definition of malpractice. Moreover, she refused to hear my 2nd complaint stating that because I was a walk-in and did not have an appointment, "you only get one complaint". Again, malpractice. I am a registered patient there. Not that that matters. And they have the temerity to send me a bill for $116.43. I paid for the lab work and the Rocephin injection but I told them I was not paying for a service I never received. They continue to harass me with phone calls, U.S. mail and emails despite me telling them three times I was not paying for an exam that never occurred. The NP that asked me a few questions is, Tammy Ericson.