Audible.com — fraud
I had canceled my visa debit card. I then noticed a charge on my account from audible.com. I checked my account on their website and they had the new visa debit card which I had never given them. I called and they said they did not know how they got it. Two days later they called and told me they have a contract with visa and other card companies to receive the new card #s of customers who cancel their cards. They actually told me visa was providing the service to me. I called wells fargo who said they do not give out new numbers and do not believe visa could have. I called visa and got an office in panama. When I asked for the phone # for corporate headquarters they said they don't have phones there. Unbelievable. I canceled that card and told wells fargo not to charge anything else on the card, but another unauthorized charge appeared. I called the bank 4 times, got put on hold, hung up on, etc. I then went to the bank and they told me the only thing I could do was call the 1-800 #. At this point I became an evil # woman. I called the attorney general's office and will file complaints about the whole bunch. Audible.com took my account web page down, hmmm, something to hide?
More Audible.com Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible.com - they suck!
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - Being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!