AT&T / home phone landline, not uverse
I have spoken to 4 different representatives and none of them could help. I kept being transferred to the billing department they said, but it never happened. The 4th guy hung up on me.
After chatting on line with two agents the rep finally understood it was regarding my home phone and he told me the chat doesn't work with phone issues!!! He said someone would call me and ended the chat as I was sending him my phone number. Unbelievable. I want to get my current billing corrected and cancel my home phone service. If there is anyone with enough intelligence to call me I'd be happy to talk. [protected] home, but I'd rather get a call on my cell at [protected].
I've been a customer of AT&T for more than 50 years, but now I've had enough.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service