AT&T / billing
AT&T has proven once again that they Hate old people and the disabled. Also they jacked the prices without notifying me of the price raise in violation of their own policy and FCC rules. I plan to switch to Spectrum as most my friends have due the the AT&T bullies. They want me to pay $191.66 in advance for a service I had to change due to their rip-off. They said it would adjust back to Basic charge after I pay for what I don't have. They are very rude on the phone, and act like they never finshed school. While on the phone they said they are getting a lot of complaints about this. I can't trust AT&T even for their deals. I even got rid of my AT&T cell phone --- $40. plus tax w/8 G .I changed to a service for $28. every two months that has plenty of Gigs and better service, Again AT&T Hates elderly disable people. I've been with AT&T for years. Acct # [protected]. AT&T is trending on Social Media as the worst and Rudest service.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service