AT and T — account number [protected]
This account was supposed to be closed in June. It apparrently wasn't even though I moved and had a different provider. I will not pay for a mistake by someone there. I also went to the hospital in June for an extended stay due to a pulmonary embolism that almost killed me. Because I could not follow up, you kept the account active in an attempt to extort more money from me. I am permanently disabled and I cannot afford extra money going out. This account should be closed with a zero balance. Again, this should have happened months ago. It has taken me more than three times as long to type this than it should because of my health. Make this go away.
More AT and T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T U - Verse - extremely poor service