AT&T Wirelesspoor wireless coverage

P

I am in an office with about 20 other people, and about 10 of us have cell phones using the AT&T wireless network. We are in the heart of New York City, right by the New York Stock Exchange. AT&T indicates that their coverage is 4 Bar and 3G where I am, yet for about a block or two in either direction around my office even when AT&T phones show 3-4 bars, myself and my colleagues rarely receive incoming calls, and often cannot make outgoing calls. Our data service in this area is sporatic too. I have complained to AT&T time and time again, they claim that they have good coverage here, but obviously they do not. If you work in the Wall Street area, beware of AT&T is my advice to you!

• Pk
    pki730 Nov 04, 2009

I should also note that the others in my office using Verizion and Sprint get great coverage.