The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T Wireless — poor wireless coverage
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am in an office with about 20 other people, and about 10 of us have cell phones using the AT&T wireless network. We are in the heart of New York City, right by the New York Stock Exchange. AT&T indicates that their coverage is 4 Bar and 3G where I am, yet for about a block or two in either direction around my office even when AT&T phones show 3-4 bars, myself and my colleagues rarely receive incoming calls, and often cannot make outgoing calls. Our data service in this area is sporatic too. I have complained to AT&T time and time again, they claim that they have good coverage here, but obviously they do not. If you work in the Wall Street area, beware of AT&T is my advice to you!
More AT&T Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service