The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T — usbi charge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Recently I have received my regular phone bill(AT&T) which included long distance with internet. But Today i recieved my phone bill and was charged $14.82 for USBI. My sister called them and they said that someone had sign up for the USBI account. Which we have not sign up for. So we have been ripped off, because we have not ordered USBI.
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service