Menu

AT&T  -  Directv

A
Author of the complaint
11:24 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called August 14, 2021 for a service call because my Direct TV service was not working. The gentleman told me that repair could not come soon enough so I asked for my service to be canceled. I specifically remember the call because I had guests that weekend and did not want to not have TV for them to watch. I thought my service had been canceled and immediately signed up for YouTube TV. I would not have signed up for another TV service had I kept Direct TV. I would also not have canceled the service call to repair the TV since the TV was not working if I planned on keeping it. The gentleman I spoke to was very difficult to understand and clearly, I had a misunderstanding. However, since the call was recorded someone should be able to go back and listen to the conversation and see that I requested it to be canceled. The lady I spoke to today was very nice and reimbursed me for December and January but I would still like to be reimbursed from August 14, 2021. The picture I uploaded below shows that my receivers have been offline since we unplugged them as soon as I got You Tube TV in August. Please reimburse me the money I have paid since August as we have not been using the service.

View 0 more photos

More AT&T complaints & reviews

AT&T - carl blust
AT&T - uverse equipment returns
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
AT&T - unauthorized bank charge