The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T / Direc TV Bundle Services — billing issues
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The advertised $99.00 bundle from AT&T/Direct TV is a complete rip-off. I guess you could get the $99.00 price if you jumped through all the hoops in the way. I order this package over the internet for my daughter who just graduated colleged and is now without a job figuring I could afford to spend $99.00 a month for her. First, when I signed up for this service I was not told that this was a 24 month committment nor was I told that each company direct billed their customers. Secondly, I was not told that the $99.00 price included a rebate from Direct TV which had to be applied for during the first 90 days of service and that it would only cover the first 12 months. To date this are my payments:
Direct TV 05/07/09-$62.05
Direct TV 06/07/09-$125.15
Direct TV 07/07/09-$103.05
Direct TV 08/07/09-$112.12
Direct TV 08/07/09-$140.14
Like I said no where close to the $99.00 a month they advertise! If you enjoy your sanity, I would stay away from these so-called bundled packages.
More AT&T / Direc TV Bundle Services Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service