The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AT&T Bundled Cable / Tv Service — bait and switch selling
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
AT&T is pulling a bait and switch scam by quoting one price on the phone to get you to switch providers and sell you a bundled service with internet/TV/Phone. Beware. When the installation is complete and the bill comes, it is at a higher price. Now, try and get them to correct this. Biling dept says they can't do anything and you call back the sales number, get a recording and they never return your call.
More AT&T Bundled Cable / Tv Service Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service