AT&T — Both
On Sept 16th I spoke to the Loyalty Dept. of att/directv/internet. The complaint was about my bill as in too much. She agreed and offered the following corrections.
Tv change of price - change order# R21-25303922767.
Internet reduction - 58984593990A
Total cost of the directv/internet $106.00 +tax - Order# 303066330
In Oct. was bill was as it was the month before $181.08. Not the date the new price was to go into effect which was Oct.
On Oct 26th I called att and quoted them the above change orders they issued me a $65.00 dollar credit. But not the difference of the $106.00 and the $181.08 I paid. I called att today the 27th of Nov. and spoke to Loyalty Dept. They agreed that $106.00 was the number I was quoted and agreed to. They also said they would not honor that agreed upon price. Back to $181.08. I'm flabbergasted never expecting this reaction from of all folks AT&T. I am
John and Mary Hartman
130 Newport Circle
Hendersonville, Tn 37075
AT&T account number [protected]
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service