The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ATT — air card service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a att air card bought 2/9/09 was not told that I have only 5gig cap on my 60 dollar charge a month : looked on bill online about 3/1/09 and there was not a bit usage amount so I kept using card continually: on today 3/17/09 in the morning I tried to connect was rejected code 718; called att cs this evening (Akram) said over 7 gig was used and will be charged well over a thousand dollar for next bill due ; I will keep you posted on outcome of this...
More ATT Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service