Atelier M London — avoid!!! scam!!
I paid £125 on wowcher for IPL laser hair removal at atelier m London. 8 session for upper lip and Hollywood. I completed the 8 and the manager kept urging me to get more. Stupidly I then paid £75 for 6 more sessions. I had one session of the 6 in January and got a phone call the day before my second session at 10pm to say its cancelled due to an emergency (the manger Meeta called) I didn't get a chance to ask why. The number was then disconnected for 2 months and I have seen online MANY people have the same issue. I have rang in march, April, and now may and they keep giving me the run around saying "I'm the hairdresser, call back another time to sort the situation out"
More Atelier M London Complaints & Reviews
- Atelier m-London - bad atmosphere
- Atelier M London - false and disruptive accusations towards salon
- Atelier M London - semi permanent makeup purchased via groupon
- Atelier-M London - complaint about the salon and owner
- Atelier-M London - laser hair removal
- Atelier-M London - semi permanent makeup
- Atelier-M London - laser
- Atelier M London - mink eyelash extensions