Atelier M London β€” avoid!!! scam!!

L

I paid £125 on wowcher for IPL laser hair removal at atelier m London. 8 session for upper lip and Hollywood. I completed the 8 and the manager kept urging me to get more. Stupidly I then paid £75 for 6 more sessions. I had one session of the 6 in January and got a phone call the day before my second session at 10pm to say its cancelled due to an emergency (the manger Meeta called) I didn't get a chance to ask why. The number was then disconnected for 2 months and I have seen online MANY people have the same issue. I have rang in march, April, and now may and they keep giving me the run around saying "I'm the hairdresser, call back another time to sort the situation out"

• Lu
    Lucy1986 Jan 17, 2019

Terrible - I paid upfront for a course of 6 sessions. The owner then closed this store down and said i had to go to Harrow to finish my course, which i cannot do. She won't pay me back so has effectively stolen £300 from me. All this after continuously cancelling and rescheduling all other appointments. Avoid any other stores or anything to do with this brand or lady, Meeta Patel.

Wish i had seen the above reviews before paying and now loosing out on this money!

Amir Rahman Apr 17, 2018

MEETA ATUL PATEL is nothing but a SCAMMER.
    Offering 'great' prices or Groupon deals and then not carrying out treatment with any degree of skill or care.
    DELIBERATELY NOT INCREASING SETTINGS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL THEN CLAIMING ITS FOR THE CUSTOMER BENEFIT!!!. WHAT A JOKE SHE IS. THINKING THAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS UP TO.
    Calling people 'CHEAPSKATES' and accusing people of trying to get FREEBIES WHEN THIS IS NOT THE CASE.
    Clearly has a guilty conscience by doing this.

• Su
    suebeck Oct 05, 2017

I have payd upfront to have 1/2 leg laser treatment.
    I have done 3 sessions. She has been always late with no appologies.
    Now (since 3 months) Meeta is alsolutely unreachable by phone or text.
    So I guess the next treatments that I have already paid for, will never happen, and that I will never get my money back either.

• At
    atelierm Jul 28, 2017

Award winning buisness 2 years in a row!!!
    Yes and I am still going strong and over 4, 000 clients and still more by recommendations, feel free to view our review book a the branch. we all know that if someone has not had a good experience then fine write a review anywhere... check out vg med spa with branches all over london it says scam... but thats an opinion left. being over personal and targeting individuals is your personal opinion but we know how many clients love us and I love my salon thanks

@atelierm PROOF PROOF PROOF

Lisa111 Jul 27, 2017

Scam etc are just the words repeated by you but that is totally untrue of our buisness, its fine maybe you should check out the reviews of vg med spa says the same thing in their reviews and they are a chain so these scam words are everywhere!!

Lisa111 Jul 27, 2017

We are a professional award winning buisness.
    Nila bhatt has posted lots of comments but we cannot and wneeds ill not give her free sessions after 3 sessions. laser requires more than 3 sessions especially asian skin, she has been trying to get free sessions every visit and we will not do that, hence her rude comments, students from universities pay us and are happy with their treatments as are our other clients. I am meeta and I the proud owner of my buisness and always will be. clients are welcome who wish to come to me or they can decide where they want to go to simple. your reviews of negativity does not affect my buisness as we are always being recommended and are proud winners of awards two years in a row.

• Ni
    NilaB Jul 28, 2017

@Lisa111 It would be helpful if you could stop calling so many people liars. is meets too scared to reply herself. you are not the one who carries out treatment so should not be responding. as you have no idea..
    So many people cannot be lying. the common denominator is ateliar - m and meeta patel shah who is director. when you can prove you have not scammed people then reply. and prove thati asked for free sessions_not the case. * you haven't even provided to any degree of competence or finished the treatments I have paid for and hence this is stealing and a scam* truth always hurts.
    Stop going about awards that means nothing lisa111. and we dont want to know about other people either. capitals=shouting.

Lisa111 Mar 21, 2017

Award winning Ateliermlondon clinic
    2015. & 2016 London hair and beauty awards salon of the year south 2016 !!!πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lisa111 Mar 20, 2017

Ateliermlondon Award winning clinic
    Please note that up to date reviews are on all Google and other pleasant sites that don't ruin small buisnesses

Lisa111 Mar 20, 2017

Hi in response to your comment
    We are a professional clinic and have won 2 awards in the last years and we aim to please each and every client
    thank you supporting small buisnesses πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Ci
    Cintara Mar 20, 2017

Wow. Exceptionally glad i found this thread. I run my own business so agree you can and should defend yourself against negative reviews but in a respectful sensible manner. The responses on here are pretty shocking, hugely aggressive and unprofessional. No chance I'll go here now.

Lisa111 Jan 23, 2017

Hi
    On behalf of atelier m London
    Really sorry you felt this way but as you know we are an award winning salon 2 years in a row and London hair and beauty awards take their awards presentation very seriously and with due respect to the beauty and hair industry
    We also do our best to provide clients with a professional service and with honesty hence our large clientele base

• Le
    Lenca Jan 22, 2017

I do aggree with all the people who had paid for the treatment and havent received any service or received very bad service. I have paid for Laser hair removal and no results at all. She owes me £400. I wish i never went to this salon, I wasted so much money to travel to london. Its the worst salon and everybody should avoid it.

We are again the award winners 2016
    Thanks to all that voted us πŸ’…πŸ½

Lisa111 Dec 12, 2016

Award winning salon AGAIN 2016 !!!

• Ld
    Ldpe Sep 05, 2016

OMG I cannot stress enough how rude and unprofessional Atelier M is, I urge everyone who has ever experienced this awful place to log a complaint both here and to Groupon, they should not be allowed to advertise or sell their products/services. Meeta who owns this salon is clearly deluded if she thinks she's qualified, she has no idea what she is doing whatsoever and as far as I can see does more harm than good. I have been left permanently scarred from the semi permanent make up she did on me, along with several others who have also contacted me. I was also a groupon customer and was accused of being a cheap skate trying to get freebies, she has also bombarded me with messages about an "award winning salon".

Amir Rahman Apr 17, 2018

@Ldpe OMG I cannot stress enough how rude and unprofessional Atelier M -Totally agree Ldpe.
    ***NO ONE HERE IS TRYING TO GET FREEBIES. SIMPLE FACT IS MEETA ATUL PATEL IS A SCAMMER ****
    This woman needs to be taught a lesson.

@Ldpe Microblading qualified
    Hooray !! Award winning 2016
    Love you all

• Le
    leaho Aug 22, 2016

@ateliermlondon if you detest people who buy deals through Groupon so much why do you continue to offer deals through Groupon? I am so relieved I found this forum as I was about to book a treatment at your salon. Your language to clients who are complaining is outrageous. I am really surprised you are still in business.

• Ni
    NilaB Jul 27, 2017

@vs7 she does like to threaten. Did same with me in HARROW HA1. probably as she knows shes been caught out with failure to provide decent and competent treatment with duty of care and this is her get out of jail card :)
    every time!!

VS8 Aug 21, 2016

It was just brought to my attention that you said my brother was "removed" and "arrested". This is completely false, as we were not even present when the police arrived. The lies you are telling seem to piling up. And if you didn't know already, wasting police time is a criminal offence. Goodbye Meeta.

VS8 Aug 21, 2016

I just realised you said that my brother was "removed" and got "arrested". This is completely false, we were not even present when the police arrived. You have done nothing but waste police time, which by the way is a criminal offence.

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

Anyway, i simply came to share my experience, people can use their own judgement and believe what they believe to be the truth. The mere way in which you reply to your clients on here shows your character

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

We were not aggressive or threatening to you in any way, we have video evidence of this and unless the "eye witness" youre referring is willing to lie to the police, you have no grounds for anything

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

Your audacity to call the police is nothing but laughable, because you definitely were not the victim in this situation

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

That was my brother we came back to get video evidence of what you had to say. We have everything on camera

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

For some reason my whole reply is not sending to you. But i will keep trying until its up because you're deluded

vs7 Aug 21, 2016

If i wanted to get out of paying why did i ask you to remove them?

VS8 Aug 21, 2016

My reply is on a new complaint

VS8 Aug 21, 2016

I have created a new complaint with my reply to you, as it would not send on here. For anyone interested in hearing the truth you can read my reply to this horrible human being on there.

VS8 Aug 21, 2016

This woman is deluded, you are not fooling anyone. Firstly, that was not my boyfriend it was my brother, seeing as you seem to be so obsessed about him when he has nothing to do with the fact that you can't do your job. He was expecting to pick me up an hour after he had dropped me off, which is how long it should have taken. This rubbish about you being so experienced that you can do it in 15 minutes is a joke and anyone who has had mink eyelash extensions put in by and actual professional will know this. We were not aggressive towards you in any shape or form, we simply came back to get video evidence of what you had to say for yourself, which i would gladly have done myself and proceeded to "defend" myself if you had not been so quick to kick me out. So, we have video evidence of the whole conversation the three of us had, before you closed the door in our faces and told us to "### off" - very professional of you. Your audacity to call the police is nothing but laughable, you did nothing but waste police time, I am sure they did not appreciate your petty attempt at a complaint. If I was such a cheap skate and just wanted my money back, why did I ask you to remove my eyelashes after seeing them in the mirror? - Something your refused to do. I had to take them out myself at home with coconut oil as they were STILL stuck at the corners. You either do not have a clue what you are doing or you do this on purpose to Groupon clients, which makes you more despicable than I initially thought. I have kept the eyelashes as evidence, as I am certain they are not even mink, which is what I paid £50 for. I have had mink eyelashes put in at half that price and they did an amazing job. I have never complained to groupon before, as nothing this horrific has happened to me until I the misfortune of meeting you. The only "art" you practice is the art of scamming. I simply came on here to share my experience, people can use their own judgement to believe what they believe to be the truth, because at the end of the day only me and you were in that whole salon. Which brings me to wonder what your "eye witness" saw, because I am sure they are not willing to lie to the police for you. The person you are referring to entered the salon after you were finished with me, because you lock your door (i wonder why). She did not have a chance to see or hear anything as you were very eager to kick me out as soon as she entered. The mere way in which you respond to people on here, shows the character that you are.

Amir Rahman Apr 17, 2018

@VS8 VS8. you are correct. SHE IS TOTALLY DELUDED. HENCE BEING AGGRESSIVE TO PEOPLE.
    Nasty, Nasty person!!!
    Cant see any certificated to prove any awards despite asking. AWARDS IN BEAUTY VERY DIFFERENT TO LASER TREATMENT!!!

vs7 Aug 20, 2016

My reply is not sending. I will try again tomorrow

VS8 Aug 20, 2016

From your comments it seems clear that you treat your Groupon clients very differently to your other clients. Interesting.

meeta123 Aug 20, 2016

ATELIER M LONDON FILED A CASE AND HER BOYFRIEND HAD TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES ...next time miss verena defend yourself its cheaper .

meeta123 Aug 20, 2016

Atelier m london can definetly say lashes were great and not one lash was stuck to lower lid so i clearly can say you wanted the treatment for free as i have proof and a witness who saw you when you had lashes done and tried to get out of paying

meeta123 Aug 20, 2016

Atelier m london says there is no set time for experienced and confident lash techs to do a set of lashes, the more experienced the quicker the time and depends on the amount of lashes on your lid .We have done mink lashes for 12 years and your lashes were amazing but you didnt want to pay .We have over 75 regular clients before groupon for lashes and very happy clients and we can show you all of the results if you ask to see it at the salon to prove it .

Thank you, all welcome .Love and peace

meeta123 Aug 20, 2016

atelier m london IS AN AWARD WINNING SALON AND ALWAYS WILL BE .
    groupon is a hit and miss, take it or leave it as they say .

Amir Rahman Apr 17, 2018

@fixit01 TOTALLY AGREE FIXIT01. My friend PAID for treatment.. NOT FREE. Meeta Atul Patel is nothing but a SCAMMER.
    Threatened my friend with Police but didnt have the balls to do as she knows shes in the wrong.
    She cant stop anyone from writing reviews which are very accurate.

• Fi
    fixit01 Jul 31, 2017

@meeta123 Youre like a broken record, "WE ARE AN AWARD WINNING SALON" And everyone on this site is just lying right? They are the scammers, not you right? Bullocks!!! YOU LADY, ARE THE THIEF. and all you keep saying is the same thing. that all these customers are lying, that they all got full refunds, and that they are all just looking for free services. This is a complaints site, these are complaints. Stop just trying to defend yourself and try and make things right with these customers that have been wronged by your business practices.

meeta123 Aug 20, 2016

Atelier m london responds - this customer is totally talking nonsense, her lashes were great we even have witnesses here at salon who gave me their details if I needed their witness statement as we had to call the police to our salon to remove her boyfriend!!! who threw our leaflets everywhere because his girlfriend was demanding a refund for no reason, her lashes are pictured by our salon and we have shown this to groupon. boyfriends who threaten us on behalf of a customer who clearly cant defend herself are not supposed to belittle lady staff and keep their foot in our doorway. this client has had police contact them and asked to pay us for the damage her boyfriend did all over a set of eyelashes which were perfect!!!
    Threatening demanding and bad behaviour wont get you anywhere in life, you simply had to go to groupon customer services and not get your boyfriend to come round and then he got arrested.
    All you wanted was free treatments which is not possible.

VS8 Aug 20, 2016

I find it impossible to believe that this Salon has won awards for service/ team of the year after what i have experienced. I had a groupon for Mink Eyelash extansions. i have had these done several times, therefore I know how long the process takes, the procedure and how the lashes should look afterwards. I arrived at 2pm and she gave me a form to fill out. After about ten minutes she took me downstairs and stuck the sticker pads on my lower lashes so that my lower lashes would not get any glue on them. The door bell rang a few times so she went upstairs to deal with the client, after speaking to them and telling them to come back she came downstairs and proceeded with my treatment. So she began the treatment at around 2:15pm. She was struggling with the stickers on my lower lashes so she removed them completely. I thought this was weird as these have never been taken off when I have had the treatment before. I let her proceed as I believed she knew what she was doing. I could not have been more wrong. She finished at roughly 2:30pm. She asked me to open my eyes. However, I could not open them because they were glued shut. I asked her if this usually happened and she said "it's perfectly normal". My eyes were in excruciating pain, I couldnt lie down. She proceeded to tell me it was normal that the eyes would burn for "5 minutes". I lay back down and she began to pick my lower lash line away from my upper lashes. Once the pain was over, I was keen to see what she had done in 15 minutes. You wont be surprised to hear that the result was shocking. The corners of my eyes were still glued shut and remained like that until I went home and put coconut oil on them. I told her i was unhappy and that it should not be such a short process and she said that she was experienced so it takes her a shorter amount of time. I asked her to remove them and she refused. She then became very hostile and kicked me out out of fear that the customer that had just entered the salon would hear what had happened. After being kicked out I felt the lashes and realised that they are not even mink! She has texted me to say she is not going to let groupon give me a refund. We will see about that! Disgusting human being. Stay away!

Amir Rahman Apr 17, 2018

@VS8 totally agree..Rude unprofessional owner who has 'offers' and then does not provide provide proper treatment and calls customer CHEAPSKATES.

Lisa111 Jul 20, 2016

Ateliermlondon is a beautiful boutique salon and we are proud to be here
    We are an honest hardworking team and pull through all the long hours until 9pm on some days and we fit people in as much as we can to help their busy schedule
    We are not perfect but we are not a scam for sure
    We live and respect our good clients and we expect the same
    Therefore reviews are fine but don't harass or abuse us or we will retaliate

Lisa111 Jul 20, 2016

Atelier m London is my boutique salon
    We have over 3k clients and in buisness over 16 years
    We are all licensed and certified and very senior in experience
    We have won the London Hsir and beauty awards 2015 from public votes
    We welcome all to our salon and clinic
    Unfortunately we have this constant client who did get a refund and also she asked for what she wanted and also if she was that upset she wouldn't have gone home that day without a complaint
    So please be aware of these type of clients reviews who try to get freebie treatments and also try to wreck small buisnesses
    As a new client we would like you to come to our boutique salon and enjoy our professional treatments