Having problems with ASUS?

1888 678 3688 (United States)
1855 755 2787 (Canada)
8800 100 2787 (Russia & CIS)
1800 836 7847 (Mexico)
+44 144 226 5548 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 130 027 8788 (Australia)
+64 800 278 788 (New Zealand)
+420 552 302 313 (Czech Republic)
+45 38 322 943 (Denmark)
+31 591 570 290 (Netherlands)
+41 848 111 010 (Switzerland)
+852 35 824 770 (Hong Kong)
+60 130 088-3495 (Malaysia)
+966 800 820 0426 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 66 369 163 (Singapore)
+27 861 278 772 (South Africa)
+82 15 666 868 (South Korea)
+66 24 011 717 (Thailand)
+84 18 006 588 (Vietnam)
+54 800 122 0563 (Argentina)
№ 15, Lide Road, Beitou District
Taipei City, California
Taiwan

Complaints & Reviews

counterfeit/pirate software

On 1/31/2010 I purchased an ASUS Eee-PC mini laptop computer and was exchanged for having hard-drive issue...

physical defect

I have a Compaq Presario SR1222NX11/2004 that I purchased in 11/2004.
It was having a problem with it, it would not start-up.
I believed that motherboard was the problem so I purchased a new one from ascendtech ($49.98).
The motherboard that I was sent was physically defective (long story below).
Ultamatly I found that I had two problems, motherboard and power supply. Because of this it took me another $125 and about 60 days to track down the physical defect problem with the new motherboard.
ascendtech would not accept the motherboard back for replacement as it had been longer than 30 days.
I would never buy anything from this company and would strongly recommend looking elsewhere rather than buying from them.

Here is the "long story"

On December 16th I ordered a Motherboard from ascendtech.
ASUS PTGD1-LA SOCKET 775 MOTHERBOARD VIDEO SOUND LAN
The motherboard arrived while I was out of town for two weeks. Starting on January 3rd I spent over a month tearing my hair out, buying more replacement parts, waiting for them to arrive in the mail, and trying to fix my Compaq desktop PC.

My original problem was the computer would not start up. Sometimes after 3 or more power-ons, it would start-up. But eventually one day, after many, many tries, it would not start up at all. By this I mean it would do nothing.
After doing lots of research, and testing my power supply, which seemed to test ok, I believed it was my motherboard. Thus the regrettable purchase from ascendtech.

After replacing the motherboard it still would not start up. My PC would still do nothing.
I then delved further into my power supply, testing the voltages. Several were low and I ordered and replaced the power supply.
Good news, the PC would power-up. It seemed to run OK, but after 2-5 minutes the PC would lock-up. This happened every time I tried to use it. This was a new problem as I never had it lock-up before.

Next I ordered and installed a new hard drive, my PC would still hang.
I tried different CD and DVD drives, as well as cables (ones I had from an older PC) and the same problem occurred, my PC would still it would hang after 2-5 minutes.

I was eventually left with only one thing left to replace, the CPU. I ordered and waited for the new CPU. With the new CPU it would still lock-up.

I had now spent about $175 on replacement parts and was left with the lock-up problem.
How could this be? Everything was new, or replaced.
I decided to start putting back my old components, one item at a time, to see what would prevent the lock-up.

While removing the CPU, from the new motherboard (the one I purchased from "them") I happened to notice that several connecter pins were twisted and bent.

I put back in my old motherboard with the new CPU, new power supply and new hard drive. Now I’m back to the old problem where it might take 3-4 tries for the PC to power-up. So I’m now convinced that it is my old motherboard that was the original problem (along with the power supply). The new motherboard, that is not able to properly connect to all of the CPU contacts, was the cause of the lock-up.

I then requested a replacement for the Motherboard I purchased from "them".

I realize that it has been over 30 days since my purchase, but I hoped that they would take care of this problem and replace the bad motherboard.

They will not even respond to my emails.

Bad Service & Faulty optical drive DVD drive

I bought this Asus Laptop on December 19 - 2009 and now my optical drive stopped reading disc and the laptop is also lagging, Now i called the service center and they told me that they were going to make the proper arrangement to come pick it up or for me to drop it off and it's been like over 2 weeks of this and the laptop is still sitting here at home and I'm without it since. I keep calling and nothing is being done so why is this Company so ignorant towards it's customers???

Unbelievable! I should've stayed with HP as they gave me good services compare to ASUS Canada. This is the 1st & last one I ever buy from ASUS Canada. Lot's of regrets after paying $700.00 for an ASUS laptop that is not performing like other Brand name Laptops.

A very disapointed and frustrated Customer!

service quality

My son bought an ASUS laptop. During the warranty period the processor fan got noisy and the laptop was sent to service for repair. It took three weeks to be sent back (two was promised). After repair half of the existing RAM memory was missing. After checking it was found that the memory was badly reinstalled with force and this had defected the mother board. Now they want the laptop to be sent back (for another three weeks?) with no extra compensation of several calls, packing material and loss of laptop use.in phone they promised to replace hard disk with a bigger one as a compensation but later they "forgot" the promise. Now we have a clear statement from Finnish Consumer Centre and try to fix the case. Lessions learned: NEVER ASUS again

famous asus warranty — don't believe the hype

I've bought an N80VN 14.1"ASUS laptop. After less than a year (it has 24 month warranty) it started to misbehave. Delivered to a local authorized repair location on 2009. Nov. 06.

They replaced just about everything in it and then told me after a month (!) that it cannot be repaired. Then offered me instead of my broken 14" laptop a 17"brick.

Then routed me to the money back way (contrary the fact that I selected a new ASUS notebook of the same specifications and price from their current product line).

For the money back they need the missing parts, so I was asked to deliver the power supply (what, costs about $10 used)!?

At that time I was already not owning my laptop I payed for for about 2 months, which is about 10% of its lifetime, which is about $120 from my pocket. How much is that compared to the $10 power supply?

Today it's January 26, approaching 3 months from the failure. Now they are asking me for the hard drive ($50 brand new) in a separate request!!! Since then it's already in my new laptop because I gave up on them long ago, and to minimize my headaches I asked them to remove it when I left it for repairs.

They ripped me off my time... I spent a huge amount of my time writing mails and delivering stuff around. And they are asking for my $50 worth 320 Gb hard drive now...

This is the"gread ASUS warranty" you can read about online...

• Wa
    warweezil Feb 11, 2010

The Asus 3 years component warranty is a con, apparently the 3 year warranty starts from date of manufacture/ 2 months after - depending on which of the 2 versions I have been told is right. But my (now dead) A8N32sli deluxe motherboard was made in August 06, but not sold tome through a retail outlet until feb/march 07. There is no way of knowing how old the unit is at the point of sale, which helps support this blatant deception. If they want to enforce this them they should emboss the date of manf on the board and packaging and tell retailers to return unsold stock.

I am now working on building a case under EU laws against the importer as a warranty is a "binding contract" and enforceable in law. This has ensured that I wont be involved in building any machines that incorporate Asus components. I expected quality and honesty fromAsus, sadly they fail in BOTH areas.

AVOID ASUS !

• J9
    J908 Aug 05, 2010

I have been having tremendous problems with this company. Their gaming laptops overheat. They've replaced twice and still I have problems. Each time - it takes 5 months for them to determine they don't have replacement parts and offer replacement.

They never have answers and are the worst company i've ever dealt with.

STAY AWAY FROM ASUS.

macssam Oct 13, 2010

the battery of my brand ASUS new netbook went bad after only 2 months
    since 3 months I have been sending endless mails and fax messages to get a new battery

there is NO ASUS warranty at all

people we must STOP buying this chinese crap ...

• Ke
    kelliecrothers Mar 16, 2012

Agreed, i have never had such a hassle from any company like i have with asus, i owned my tablet for less than 2 months and they want to service it...wth, any other company will send you a new one. And when you receive your new one, you mail the old one back...hello i ts not like ive owned this thing for a year...plus their warranty states, no matter where you are or who you are asus has you covered...no they dont im a student whom uses my tablets for notes and everything school and they want me to send it in and leave me with nothing. ...asus you dont have my back and i will never buy a product from u again

marc spence May 01, 2012

website says my model has a two year warranty. whe I call in they tell me I have a one year warranty.Apparenty IT DOESNT MATTER what they website/paperwork says."Have a nice day" Are you kidding me?

mark roman Aug 19, 2014

I bought a 22" monitor a couple of weeks later an 4 cms arc of damaged pixels appeared bottom of screen. The store where I bought said monitor was most helpful, but not ASUS, they suggested it had been dropped, ignored fact that it had worked for a couple of weeks, asked for and got pictures of complaint which clearly showed fault and no impact damage, but ASUS still maintained rejection of my complaint.
    I shall use the monitor as every time I do so it will remind me to pass on this experience, and to avoid ASUS at all costs, if you like them, fine, but expect no responsible service when things go wrong.

money hacker

Hi ppl,

Do not buy from yorist! It's a big scam! I bought a small notebook from them and first they told me that the item has been sent by post and gave me a fake tracking number! And then after a week told me that they didn't received money from me and I waited for a whole month! They told me to do a cancellation so I will take my money back! Still it's a scam ppl! I did the cancellation but mr junshang li wasn't responding to the bank's messages! I paid also for cancellation fees together which is 50euros! I lost 192euros from the item I bought and lost 50euros for cancellation fees for nothing! Do not buy from yorist! I am a sad client and if there's any way to report them to the authorities I will do it!

motherboard caveat emptor

Approximately 18 months ago whilst on holiday in Taiwan, I purchased in Taiwan a high end Asus laptop.

Everything worked well for 13 months and I was very pleased with the laptop. Then my motherboard died and I couldn't boot up and or even turn on the laptop.

I took the Asus laptop to the Asus service center in Metro Manila and they confirmed the motherboard needed to be replaced. They said they had to have a replacement motherboard shipped in from Taiwan which will take "2-4 weeks." That was 5 months ago.

Every time I call the Asus service centre (and that's every 3 weeks,) Asus Manila tells me that "we are still waiting for the motherboard" replacement from Taiwan. Maybe it will be on the next shipment?"

5 months for Asus in Taiwan to send a replacement motherboard and I am still waiting for a motherboard replacement? That is outrageous and NOT acceptable.

Whether or not I ever receive an actual replacement motherboard from Asus, I WILL NEVER, EVER, NEVER again purchase anything by Asus. NEVER!!!

Caveat emptor

January 4th, 2009

AngeloDagnolo Feb 19, 2010

Im in the same situation with this horrible company. Bought a Asus P5N-T motherboard about a year and a half ago. Just a few days ago tried to switch the pc on and nothing happened.
    After hours of this and that swapping components nothing worked. Removed the motherboard and installed a P5N-e in its place with all the same components and the pC fired up no problem.
    Emailed asus and they said it would cost 27 euros and that I had to have a copy of my reciept.
    I had just moved house and have no idea were if anywhere it could be. They used this as an excuse to wash their hands of me. By their own omittance the first number of the serial number tells them when you bought it, mine being an 8 for 2008 this is well with in the 3 years of the so called guarentee. what the HELL do they need a copy of receipt for. I have had Asus mobos for years, I am using three of them right now. I have been a good cutomer of theirs for years but this has now ended.
    I have had plenty of dealings with computer companies in the past Maxtor Seagate and EVGA and returned many things and they have never ever asked for reciepts.
    I will never ever buy another Asus component ever again. And all the friends that ask from now on what should I use for my PC... I will never recommend such horrible company.

broken virus scan

I bought an Asus computer from Best Buy on 7/25/09. they installed Kapersky antivirus on the computer and it was good for 6mths. On Nov 19th my computer went crazy and it said I was infected with Trojans on all my files. The next day I took it to a computershop where I live as best buy is 50 miles from where I live. when I got it back they said ithat the Kapersky virus scan had broken and let all these virus and trojans into my computer. It could not be corrected tilthe program was removed with athird party removal tool. I feel I should be reimbursed the 74.88 it cost me as it was there fault. I have attempted to speak to the manager called Kelly for two weeks but she will not return my calls. I had gone to the store to get a refund but they said kelly was the only on who could do this. This is very poor customer service. I would like my money reimbursed asap Jessica Lacour 201 Driftwood Rd Carriere Ms. 601=7992937

• Iz
    Izzy23 Dec 12, 2009

Oh please. Viruses and trojans got on your computer by them-self?. You or a family member installed some crap you should not have.

Best Buy sold you a product. They can't control your behavior of downloading crap.

bad screen on laptop

I have a laptop (ASUS N90SV-X1) its maybe 4 moths old after a month it started haveing a screen problem that would quit by closing the lid. before long it wouldn't stop. It will go white and gray very very early. sometime right after you press power button. I finially gave in sent it home and Wfie called ASUS. they sent a fedex label. She asked to get a call if it didn't do it right away. Just because it would either be really bad and you would give up on it or it would work. All they did was run 3dmark and everest software on it and send it right back saying it passed. I was very willing to let them keep it as long as they wanted to fix it. they will not acknowledge that it does it. But newegg even has the screen problem in its reviews (now) that its getting out of control. Well now that they are blowing us off, My wife and I. I just want my money Newegg has my money so they are done with me because its passed 30 days so I guess its ASUS's turn.

STAY AWAY FROM ASUS, I heard not to buy thing from them and didn't listen but now I know!!!

shamshudo Dec 16, 2009

After sales Service from Asus singapore is really bad, their service support staff were very ill-mannered towards customers.
    Many people bought their Asus mainboard and discovered the mainboard faulty after a few days, most of the mainboard
    They will always shrink their responsibility and direct consumers to their distributors. I bought a F6 Asus Laptop computer form Funan Digital life mall only for 2 days and it became was faulty. So I went back to the Notebook dealer in funan to request for a refund, they reject me and they told me they can't exchange my faulty unit with a new working unit. Eventually the Dealer refers me to the Asus service center which is the ADELPHI building opposite funan digital life mall. I was so angry and upset and I went to the ASUS service center, I requested for an exchange of the unit. The Asus Counter staffs me that their company doesn’t have such policy.

They would provide servicing of the notebook and exchange faulty hardware parts which I can't believe it and accept the fact. I was so piss off with their servicing and product quality, I used 3 ASUS mainboard previously and it was still working fine then. I noticed Asus quality is no good like before, I think Hewlett Packard, Dell, Fujitsu and Acer quality and services is far better than ASUS. Not just their service is better than ASUS and I found out that those brand also manufactured their notebooks in china like ASUS. I have waited for 2 weeks to get my ASUS notebook fixed instead of 3 working days as what they said they would speed up the process initially, I was not happy for what they did and they break their promised. So I requested to see their Manager in charge when I went over to collect back my note and they told me their Manager "Jimmy" is not around. So they asked a Senior Engineer whose name is "Jason”, he told me that he can't do anything in a very unfriendly tone he then gave me their management's email " [email protected] I have sent an email regarding the issue and there was no reply for their management.

As you can see how unprofessional they are, their management in Singapore does not care for their consumers. It seems like they do not have the ability or capability to provide good services to their consumers perhaps in future those who bought the ASUS notebook and encounter the same like should make complains to their taiwan headquarters. ASUS is a small peanut in the IT world and their product quality is getting worse, SHAME ON THEM and they still have the cheek to sell their products across the globe. This comment goes out to those poor people who has been cheated by buying Asus notebooks, they should consider this low down brand before they purchase the ASUS notebook. I really want my money back from the dealer or sell my ASUS Notebook away to someone.

• Co
    Conejo Feb 03, 2010

This is obviously a wrong design. No an isolated problem. Apparently all the n90sv-x1 has this problem, including mine. The worst is that ASUS never made a single attempt to solve this problem.

SICK_TIRED Feb 04, 2010

Strongly Agreed. I bought 2 each identical laptops A7T. One that is gently used got no boot (dead) before 1year. RMA fixed free. Just before 2year warranty ended, lcd display has a 2" vertical blankout on the right. RMA said it was my abused, it would cost me ~$350. After auguing w/ them, they agreed to fix it. When returned after a month, I found 1gb of ram I installed was missing. I called them and they said they escalated my case and were locating my ram. After more than 20 calls and 3 months elapsed, they told that they never saw the ram, TOUGH, CASE CLOSED, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

asus essentio cs5110 in china is bad product

I bought ASUS Essentio CS5110 since 2009-07-18 from Xujiahui, Shanghai with 4200 RMB.

At the first month i didn't spend time to use this computer because I have to go back to Thailand for 2 weeks and after came back to work in Shanghai, I found sometime computer just restart itself because the VGA Card's temperature is higher than 100 C that I figure out by install Software Hardware Monitor .

I call service center of Summit company where I bought this product from them. He sent junior engineer to fix this problem by replace a new VGA card. It's so funny that I have to told this guy how to open the Desktop's case. By the way after he replace the new one that it still not solved the problem.

Then he let me call to Asus Service Center. Another 2 days the Technician from Asus come to fix the same problem but it's still unsolving. Then he took my computer back to the service center. It's pass 2 weeks then I got the answer from them that they told me 'All of Asus Essentio CS5110 has the same problem with Highest temperature of VGA Card' and all inside staff know this problem.

After here this answered, I feel this problem should be responsible by ASUS designer because there do mistake. Then I have to contact to their customer service again because the service center is not take any action for me to solve or change to other model. Then I have to wait another month because service center said 'We have to send this case to some authorized person'.

Until now 2 months passed I got the final answered from them by 'Nothing' They let me use the old one and don't take any action to solve this product.

Now I try to inform this case to 'China Government Customer Complaint', It might be help or not help me but at least ASUS should take some responsibility for me because of their product is bad quality.

My contact email: [protected]@gmail.com

Hope somebody can help me.

• Po
    PooVtham Oct 19, 2009

More update between Asus Customer Server and me.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

I have contact the colleague in Shanghai. They told me the GPU can work fine under 105C. After the test, the PC can work fine now. So we can't replace the PC with another model for you.
    Sorry for all the inconvenience and wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Subject : Re: Re: <TSD> Desktop PC CS5110 [ID=RTM2009101400347-796]

[CASEID=TM2009101600398]

Dear,

Do you read my mail? I had already sent to RMA service since last 2
    months. And now it still in Asus RMA service.

Please tell me what your action? To support your customer.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Chelsea He <[email protected]> wrote:

> ASUS CASEID=RTM2009101400347-796[image: Please click the Survey icon at
    > the right side to give us service experience you had with ASUS for providing
    > better service and future improvements.]
    <http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techsurvey.aspx?ID=RTM2009101400347-796>[image:
    > Please click here if you wish to reply this mail!]
    <http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techmailreply.aspx?ID=RTM2009101400347-796> How
    > would you rate the quality of this mail? Poor*1**2**3**4**5**6**7**8**9*
    > Best Dear Valued Customer,
    > Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.
    > As you mentioned, have you sent the PC to Shanghai for the RMA service?
    > You can't reach the service center now? Did you send it directly or other
    > one help you?
    > Best Regards,
    > Chelsea
    > ASUS Customer Service
    > ---------- Original Message ----------
    > From : [email protected]
    > Sent : 2009-10-14 17:59:14
    > To : "[email protected]"
    > Subject : Re: <TSD> Desktop PC CS5110 [ID=RWTM200910092148513883-468]
    > [CASEID=TM2009101400347]
    > Dear Chelsea,
    > Thank you for your support. Now my computer is in ASUS Service
    > Center about 2 Months. And Asus technician already update bios, change new
    > VGA Card or Upgrade new VGA card for more memory. But almost it still not
    > fixing. Asus repair center already realized the CS5110 model have issue for
    > highest temperature and they can't fix it.
    > For the seller shop also confirm to me that he said 'The CS5110 have
    > hot temperature issue now they didn't sell this model anymore and the have
    > new model CS5120 which is already solve problem'.
    > Then the solution that I can accept is upgrade CS5110 to be a new
    > model CS5120 or others. This problem is from technical design by ASUS
    > company.
    > It would be great if ASUS company have responsible for their
    > product's bug. And could you please contact to ASUS customer service or
    > ASUS
    > repair center in Shanghai? My computer is still reparing over there.
    > Best Regards,
    > On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Chelsea He <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > ASUS CASEID=RWTM200910092148513883-468[image: Please click the Survey
    > icon
    > > at the right side to give us service experience you had with ASUS for
    > > providing better service and future improvements.]
    > <http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techsurvey.aspx?ID=RWTM200910092148513883-
    > 468>[image:
    > > Please click here if you wish to reply this mail!]
    > <
    > http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techmailreply.aspx?ID=RWTM200910092148513883-
    > 468> How
    > > would you rate the quality of this mail? Poor*1**2**3**4**5**6**7**8**9*
    > > Best Dear Valued Customer,
    > >
    > > Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.
    > >
    > > My name is Chelesa and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.
    > > Please check if you can solve the problem by updating the BIOS,
    > > http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?
    > model=CS5110&f_name=P5K3L-ASUS-S1-P5G35-1403.zip&f_type=3&os=25
    > >
    > > Sorry for all the inconvenience and wish you have a nice day.
    > > Welcome to refer Troubleshooting & FAQ for ASUS products in ASUS website:
    > > Troubleshooting -
    > http://support.asus.com/troubleshooting/troubleshooting.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
    > > FAQ - http://support.asus.com/faq/faq.aspx?SLanguage=en-us
    > >
    > > If you continue to experience issues in the future, please do not
    > hesitate
    > > to contact us.
    > > Best Regards,
    > > Chelsea
    > > ASUS Customer Service
    > >
    > > If you have any suggestions or feedback about our technical support
    > > service, please e-mail to [email protected] We will then arrange
    > for
    > > a specialist to work with you regarding your issue. Your suggestions and
    > > feedback are appreciated and allow us to provide better service.
    > > ---------- Original Message ----------
    > > From : [email protected]
    > > Sent : 2009-10-9 23:23:45
    > > To : "[email protected]"
    > > Subject : <TSD> Desktop PC CS5110
    > > any option
    > > to solve me.
    ===================================================================
    ==================================================================
    > > This email and any attachments to it contain confidential information and
    > are
    > intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
    > > is addressed.If you are not the intended recipient or receive it
    > accidentally, please
    > immediately notify the sender by e-mail and delete
    > > the message and any attachments from your computer system, and destroy
    > all hard
    > copies. If any, please be advised that any unauthorized
    > > disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in
    > reliance on this, is
    > illegal and prohibited. Furthermore, any views
    > > or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent
    > those of
    > ASUSTeK. Thank you for your cooperation.
    ===================================================================
    ==================================================================

crappy service

My asus p320's touch screen crapped out within 2 months of purchase. The phone spent a month doing goodness knows what at the service centre, after which it came back scratched and with the touchscreen STILL not working.

If asus is not a bunch of inbred pedophiles with a fetish for #ing around, they would have repaired it within the entire month they spent scratching my phone.

Thus proves the point. They're garbage. If they can prove otherwise, I'll gladly withdraw this complaint and write them a glowing recommendation.

asushater Jul 29, 2009

asushater Jul 29, 2009

SECONDED. Asus service people are a bunch of inbred pedophiles with a fetish for ###ing around

shamshudo Dec 17, 2009

Many people bought their Asus mainboard and discovered the mainboard faulty after a few days. Nowadays their mainboard is manufactured in china and not in Taiwan and other countries, they will push away their responsibility and refer consumers to their distributors or suppliers. ASUS products which were in china have a lot of hardware problems which is on par like the china diary milk product Sanlu Group and china lead-poison toys hazards issue. I bought a F6 Asus notebook form Funan Digital life mall only for 2 days and it became faulty. So I went back to the Notebook dealer in funan to request for a refund, they rejected me and they told me they can't replace my faulty unit with a new working unit. Eventually the Dealer refers me to the Asus service center which is the ADELPHI building opposite funan digital life mall. I was so angry and upset and I went to the ASUS service center, I requested for an exchange of the unit. The Asus Counter staffs me that their company doesn’t have such policy.

They would provide servicing of the notebook and exchange faulty hardware parts which I can't believe it and accept the fact. I was so piss off with their servicing and product quality, I used 3 ASUS mainboard previously and it was still working fine then. I noticed Asus quality is no good like before like its legend history, I think Hewlett Packard, Dell, Fujitsu and Acer quality and services is far better than ASUS. Not just their service is better than ASUS and I found out that those brand also manufactured their notebooks in china like ASUS. I have waited for 2 weeks to get my ASUS notebook fixed instead of 3 working days as what they said they would speed up the process initially, I was not happy for what they did and they break their promised. So I requested to see their Manager in charge when I went over to collect back my note and they told me their Manager "Jimmy" is not around. So they asked a Senior Engineer whose name is "Jason”, he told me that he can't do anything in a very unfriendly tone he then gave me their management's email " [email protected] I have sent an email regarding the issue and there was no reply for their management.

As you can see their poor professionalism especially their management in Singapore does not care for their consumers. It seems like they do not have the ability or capability to provide good services to their consumers perhaps in future those who bought the ASUS notebook and encounter the same like should make complains to their taiwan headquarters. ASUS is a small peanut in the IT world and their product quality is getting worse, SHAME ON THEM and they still have the cheek to sell their products across the globe. This comment goes out to those poor people who has been cheated by buying Asus notebooks, they should consider this low down brand before they purchase the ASUS notebook. I really want my money back from the dealer or sell my ASUS Notebook away to someone.

• Ro
    roshan srj Feb 13, 2010

asus service sucks

ASUS SUCKS Apr 22, 2010

i have become experianced with asus over the last year, and i totally agree with (I 100% agree about the 'bunch of inbred pedophiles with a fetish for ###ing around' part.) i can only support those comments as mine would only be redundant, tony espanoza is a shill for asus, and knows nothing, ms chett is an absolutely hater, and has harassed me on phone numerous times, getting contact with anyone who gives a crap is impossible, the company in fremont isnt even asus, maybe a franchise,
    i used to loathe dell and compaq or hp, now asus, who i once heralded, is at the bottom, they absolutely suck, , , , they deserve no business, and those who sell their products d eserve no other business, , , asus is a curse on consumers, , , tonys number is (voice mail) 949 268 9125,
    please email an number to me that does any good at all, i feel these crappy companies shied themselves to the top on purpose, , due to them not being real corporate companies, , , boycott asus products and garmin,

second month waiting for collection

I filled the rma form I got answer in 48 h the said arrangmet has ben made and my laptop will be collected in 2 working days. That didn't happend so I called them and the said that my laptop was collected and they gived me tracking number [protected] thats for DPD. So im checking and there is some parcel on the way but not from me and not on my name. So I called them again the said same story so I told them im in Ireland and obviously, tracking number they give me is in UK and im definitly no Murphy. So it's taking month and today I found out that they won't give me adress and there is 50% chances that my laptop will be collected.

customer service & repair department

On March 20, 2009 ASUS RMA department received our desktop computer that we had sent back to them to be repaired because the computer just stopped working, it would not pull up Windows, the internet, the anti-virus program nothing was working. We were advised after 6 calls to the customer service department that the computer was repaired and sent back to us. Recevied computer on April 15, 2009 hooked it back up and to our surprise the computer was doing the same thing as went it left NOTHING. Computer was sent back to ASUS for them to again "Repair". With another 5-6 calls to customer service we were advised on April 30, 2009 that the computer was repaired and sent back to us. Recieved today May 4, 2009 and guess what!!! Still doing the same thing. After spending $1, 000.00 on this whole system I have come to the conclusion that this company is just a complete rip-off and trying to make a fast buck on the consumer. I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will send a complaint to Best Buy advising them of the manufacturers that they deal with.

Wilma Aebischer Jun 28, 2017

I have a VTechcS5111 phone but I need to know where I can buy battery for it. Wilma Aebischer

Wilma Aebischer Jun 28, 2017

need to buy batteries for a CS5111 model. Can you tell me where they are available. Wilma Aebischer

Wilma Aebischer Jun 28, 2017

@Wilma Aebischer I just want to know where I can buy battery for this phone.

terrible service and products

My U6E has gone through multiple hard drives and motherboards. It has always been returned to me with Windows Vista Home, not the Vista Business that I originally purchased.
I have talked to many customer services representatives including Hai, Rodel Roque, Fred Hsu, Juan J. Guerrero, Patrick, Samantha. They all formally apologized for the inconvenience and say that a supervisor will talk to me, but I have never talked to a supervisor. I am also denied a manager when I ask for one.
The original purchase price was $1, 449.00 and I believe that this is a very high price to pay for such an inconvenience.
I have asked for a refund or replacement, but the customer service reps say that it depends on what the supervisor says, and yet I have yet to talk to a supervisor and when I ask to, I am again denied.
I'm sure by now they have paid more than the computer is worth for repairs and FeDex for my Notebook.

• Ta
    Tamura Apr 28, 2009

i think my experience with ASUS was pretty satisfied. they solved my problem immediately shipped back in 3 days. I was impressive with their customer service!!!

shamshudo Dec 17, 2009

the mb does not work with acronis true immage

Asus P6T Deluxe v.2 failed to work with any version of Acronis True Image Home. Creating of the image was OK...

bad service

To ASUS customer service manager: Hi, I'm Wayne from Malaysia. I would like to complain that your Malaysia...

illegal business running in ksa

Dear All,

Asus Tek in KSA not following saudi labor law and running business illegally in saudi they are not giving any benefits to the employees and the are only after there interest and benefits and the management in here 100% uneducated and unprofessional specially Asus Riyadh Service Team leader Syed Mohammed Ahmed is usually abusing with the junior employees and no respect fot customers and the collegues, Asus is only thinking about their own and the are not running business legally they have a dummy sponsor which they pay couple of thousand every month to show their entity in market but they are only after generating funds but not thinking about the employees right and benefits, single engineer is having one salary which is even not receiving on time and with one salary they are having three jobs what a deal really 3 jobs and one salary and still they stupid team leader syed mohammed ahmed an arugent beast in human body keep threating and abusing with his junior the junior already complianed about this matter with seniors but no action have been taken againts him i hope this complaint bring a change!!!

• Ru
    ruthless Feb 05, 2009

AGREE WITH YOU THEY ONCES I HAVE TAKEN MY LAPTOP TO FIX THERE THE ENGINEER IS THE ONE WHO IS HANDLING CUSTOMER AT WAITING AND HE IS ALSO REPAIRING I WONDER HOW THEY WORK THEY ARE TOTALLY FREAKZ

noooooo Jun 23, 2010

they are pices of [censor]

do not buy from them

I bought an A8N32-SLI Deluxe Motherboard several months ago, made by ASUS. I assembled my own system which seemed to work fine, until I attempted to upgrade to WindowsXP SP3. Doing so caused an endless loop of reboot crashes, which took a great deal of time to reverse and undo, and left me with SP2 (the older version of WindowsXP), and left me unable to upgrade without risking a lot a problems.

I researched this situation online, and discovered that the problem can be traced to my A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard.

Microsoft pointed out that this is an issue with the manufacturer, ASUS, and suggested I contact them. I sent ASUS an email requesting support. When my email was not replied to within 48 hours, I phoned ASUS tech support and eventually reached a technician who told me in no uncertain terms that this is not ASUS responsibility, that Microsoft should be the one supplying support since it was them who issued SP3, and that ASUS would therefore do nothing to assist me, or the thousands of others who bought this motherboard from ASUS!

As luck would have it, a day later, a reply came to the email I had sent out several days before. In that reply their tech department issued an extraordinarily convoluted recommendation, which required the complete dismantling and re-assembly of my computer. No explanation was given to indicate that the tech reps who replied in writing actually understood my question, because the recommendations seemed to have nothing to do with the failure to install SP3, and there was nothing to explain what was causing the problem, and how the procedures might help.

I sent a follow-up email, asking for clarification. My email was ignored.

I bought my motherboard from ASUS, because I thought they had a reputation for producing superior products, and good customer service. The service I received was utterly pathetic, and I cannot imagine why I, or anyone else, for that matter should patronize ASUS.

Anyone thinking about buying their motherboards from ASUS should consider my experience, and think twice or even three times before giving ASUS your money.

It is astonishing, that the phone-based tech support should tell me to go jump in the lake, then have that followed by a completely different reply by email, wherein, a recommendation to supposedly repair the problem is given . . . only to have that recommendation offer no explanation whatsoever as to the cause of the problem, and how the complete dis-assembly of the computer could possibly effect a repair. It is even more remarkable, that when a clarification is requested, the author of the convoluted email should ignore my request.

Beware of ASUS products!

• Ko
    kobolt May 05, 2009

PPL DON"T BUY FROM ASUS THEY WON'T HELP YOU IF SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG.

BUY DELL TOSHIBA OR ACER THEY MORE REALIBLE .

buyers beware

Ordered on line from manufacturer Asus Technology Services, 211 River Ridge Circle, Jefferson, Indiana 4713...