The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Asurion Insurance Company — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My phone was stolen 10/13/09, I filed a police report and reported it to Asurion. On the 10/21/09 when I went to pay the $85 charge to replace my phone I was told that since my phone service had been disconnected that day I no longer had insurance. I was told that they do not validate the claim from the day of the incident, they validate it when you have all your paperwork completed and even if I paid my phone bill I could not replace my phone because I would be starting with a new insurance plan. This is fraud, if I file a claim with my auto insurance it is validated the date of the accident, if you file a claim with your credit card insurance it is validated effective the date of the qualifying event. My phone service and insurance was paid through the date my phone was stolen it should be honored. The phone number in my complaint is my mother's phone number and she can forward all messages. Thanks to Asurion I no longer have a phone.
More Asurion Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service!
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off
- Asurion - worthless warranty
- Asurion - Locked iphone 8 replacement phone with verizon wireless service
- Asurion - samsung s9 plus