Asurion Insurance — bad service
I believe ASURION Insurance Company and Verizon Wireless are intentionally miss leading its customers. Today I had my phone (Motorola Q) examined by a Verizon Wireless technician. I was informed by the tech that the phone is malfunctioning beyond repair however I was insured through ASURION for phone malfunctions. He handed me an Asurion pamphlet for subscribers of Verizon Wireless phones with 'Terms and Conditions'. On the front of the pamphlet it clearly states "Asurion Wireless Phone Protection" LOSS, THEFT, DAMAGE, MALFUNCTION. My claim was denied because my phone is malfunctioning. It doesn't make sense. Iâ��ve paid $5 every month for insurance for four years (Thatâ��s $240) for nothing. Iâ��m sure Iâ��m not the only customer that has been taken advantage of, please speak up so we can stop this from happening again.
More Asurion Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Asurion - poor service!
- Asurion / T-Mobile - phone insurance replacement
- Asurion Wireless Insurance - failure to provide refund/fraudulent business practice
- Asurion - they said that I never returned the damaged phone
- Asurion Insurance - scam and cheating
- Asurion - galaxy tab a, model number sm-t550
- Asurion - rip off
- Asurion Insurance Company - fraud
- Asurion - worthless warranty
- Asurion - locked iphone 8 replacement phone with verizon wireless service