Asurionfraudulent action by customer service person "natasha" with claim

R Dec 31, 2019

Submitted a claim for replacement and paid $149.00 12/26/19 - luckily the "chat" with "Natasha" was saved. Nothing ever came so we called Asurion to find out what had happened. Now speaking to Kathy on 12/31/19 and she states there is NO PREVIOUS INFORMATION REGARDING MY CLAIM. Meanwhile we had to file a second claim and charged $199.00 this time! Funny... they took my money - twice - and we have the chat AND the charges on my card! After a rather long conversation she stated we had to contact credit card company to take care of this! They would not credit my card! They would not take care of THEIR ERROR!!! Asurion obviously has a horrific problem with security of their claims site! What is even more astounding is that the transaction/charge on my credit card for both payments is EXACTLY THE SAME! EXACTLY!!! Now would you not think this a serious problem if you are Asurion????? Inside fraud????

BE AWARE!!!

• Asurion Customer Care's Response · Jan 02, 2020

I want to thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and want you to know Asurion’s commitment to improve process and procedures to create a positive customer experience. Please contact our customer satisfaction department at [protected] to discuss your concerns.

Regards,