Asseenontv.comUnauthorized charges!

I never received a confirmation of my online order. After not letting me know that the item had to be backordered (although they say on their website they will let you know immediately), they charged my credit card for the item (although their website said my card wouldn't be charged until the order was processed)! Now they say it will take several days to put the money back in my account. They have no explanation as to why my card was charged in the first place except to say 'they didn't'! And they have no explanation as to why the confirmation email was sent to my daughter's email address instead of mine, except to say 'they didn't'! My daughter said they have her address from an order last Christmas so beware all of you out there. Your stored information is being used by this company regardless of whether or not you have given your permission. And obviously their database is crossing lines it shouldn't cross to say nothing of the fact they violate their own policies at will.

• Ke
    KenT65 Jan 14, 2010

STAY AWAY. First, ordering was unclear. Within4 hours I wrote and clarified order; then had to wait several days before I was able to call my bank to try to find a phone number. Order placed 12/28, NEW DELIVERY DATE (estimated) 1/19/2010) Shipping costs $39.00 for 25 lbs. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

• Su
    Surtimass Feb 16, 2011

I order a outdoor product called Easy Reach, from As Seen On TV. My order was only $24.00, however, they charged me $47.00 for shipping and handling, and they will not answer the phone or emails. Please stay away from As Seen On TV, they are a scam and they need to be reported, which I have done to my bank, website, and attorney general.

• Na
    Nashitone Mar 28, 2011

I placed an order with this company on 3/17/2011. That same day I received an automated email with my order number and even a tracking number. For a whole week the status of the item with UPS was that a label has been created for the item, but it hasn't been dropped off at UPS to ship. Now for the past few days I can't even pull up my order number on their website. It keeps telling me "order not found" and even my account is gone!! I have registered again, but the order is not there.

I have emailed them twice giving days in between to ensure I give them time to respond and have tried calling them but no one is answering the phone or responding to me!

They have already charged my bank account for the purchase!!

Terrible company! Total scammers!! BEWARE!

• Sm
    smart swabs Apr 18, 2020

I ordered this on March 24 and I have not received . Where is my order?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices