Aspen Dental — medical negligence
They advertise Emergency Dental services, so I called before hand and inquired about a simple extraction. Long story short, the receptionist said they'd be able to do it when they couldnt. The Dentist did not do ANYTHING because in her own words she's not skilled enough to perform an extraction plus she was covering for the other dentist who's normally there. I was so pissed off that not only couldn't they perform any procedures but I paid $121.00 for absolutely nothing at all but a prescription for penicillin and an xray which I didn't need or ask for!! On top of that I had to pay another $150.00 at a MUCH BETTER smaller dental clinic to get my tooth removed. All the other dentist did was remind me that I didn't take care of my tooth.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - Practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal