Aspen Dental Management / being charged twice for the same things — double billing
Bernie Zeitler--Got another bill for $$468. These items were on the first bill. Double billing is illegal and you need to delete this bill. Also believe your prices are way too high which you don't tell people until they get there and then are in pain and are shocked when the bill seems double what it should be. Account number for the duplicate bill is #[protected]. If we don't hear from you, then we will contact the appropriate boards as well as our attorney general here in our state of Michigan. You cannot bill for the same thing twice. Plus the x rays are supposed to be free so you can also take off the Charge for $82.00 as well.
Further it concerns me that there is encouragement to use care credit telling customers that it will be 'interest free'. If a customer get's it to help with paying extremely high amounts over time they discover that the plan they choose is not interest free but high interest.Resulting in making it even more un affordable and painful.
More Aspen Dental Management Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental Management - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental Management - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental Management - payment for non services 
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal 
- Aspen Dental - I am complaining about a letter I received from aspen dental after 2 months of returning there ill fitting dentures