Asknowpsychics.comreading

V

First Michael said I sound youthful and not my age. Using my minutes to give this compliment is not what I'm paying for. Then he has this amazing revelation that it is negative energy. WOW anyone can tell that. Not a reading at all. Then he proceeded to tell me I need to pay him to help me remove this. Then he tells me I cannot do it on my own. I told him I already knew this what is it I don't know. He doesn't know. He had no information on it. He proceeded to market himself. So it was a scam. I called customer service they reviewed it and said it wasn't what I wanted to hear. NO b/c it wasn't information. Any [censor] on the street could tell me what he told me. Not a expert at all, not even gifted. I've had readings for 30 years, this is by one of the worst I've had. Don't pay them, they are a scam.