Having problems with Ask-Wippy.com?

OMC Chambers, P.O. Box 3152, Road Town
Tortola
N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ask-Wippy.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Ask-Wippy.comScammers

Ask-Wippy.com appeared on my bank statement with several unauthorized withdrawals. I’ve never heard about this company before so I assume that it is organized crime. I had to cancel my credit card in order to avoid future charges. Their address according to the bank is:
P.O. Box 3152, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Anon E Muss May 25, 2013

Absolutely spot on although it goes world wide as there are 5 reported cases here in the UK (via a Google search) and this is only over one month

• Da
      david tyreman May 29, 2013

they have done the same to me they have taken £34.95 out of my account with out my permission. who do i complain to and how do i
      get my money back

• Pa
      pam dixon Jun 13, 2013

they ve done the same to me authorised £2 45 went out of my account then £35 07 without my permission how can i get thios back?

joanne rupertinger Jul 21, 2013

had the same problem her they took £36.02 back in may i called my bank after several emails of getting no where as i was under the impression it was free apart from buying credits to bid i sent copies of the emails and the terms and conditions and a screen shot of there home page to the banks charge bank team but the bank has now claimed the charge back back leaving be with a minus balance in my bank and im on ESA due to my health i don't know what to do as i still do not agree with the out come

joanne rupertinger Jul 21, 2013

they took £36.02 back in may saying it was a subscription fee, i was under the impression it was a free site and the subscription was optional as there was nothing in the t & c's saying you had to have a subscription. i called my bank after several emails of getting no where as i was under the impression it was free apart from buying credits to bid i sent copies of the emails and the terms and conditions and a screen shot of there home page to the banks charge bank team but the bank has now claimed the charge back back leaving be with a minus balance in my bank and im on ESA due to my health i don't know what to do as i still do not agree with the out come

johnboy9000 Jul 21, 2013

J & J Investigations, Inc., New York
      J & J Investigations, Inc.
      J & J Investigations, Inc.
      New York
      Jimmy Alvarez will slander anyone that get in his way and he even con his on family out of their life savings. Jimmy was born on 07/01/1958

marieclaude Jul 30, 2013

I have the same problem with them ! I bought an idem for 2€80 and they took 40 € on my account and never sent the item ! and refuse to send it pretexting that I was supposed to send copie of my passport and credit card !!! never been asked this before ! They are obviously taking copies of identity papers to rob !

• Sh
      shirlegnz Oct 22, 2013

I also thought I had bought a cheap phone from Wippy they took several payments out of my account one of $2 then another 0f $10.66 and finally one of $66.49 and still no phone. How can we stop these scammers. I am a pensioner and I just cannot afford all this. I have had to go to the bank today to cancel my debit card. I also dont know what to do about this

• En
      Enids Sep 17, 2014

WIPPY.COM TRICKS YOU INTO GIVING YOUR CARD DETAILS.
      FIRST YOU HAVE A WINDO POP UP TO ASK YOU TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY AND GET A GIFT FROM THEM, NO MENTION OF MONEY, AFTER COMPLETING THE SURVEY, SELECT THE GIFT, THEN PAY THE DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MENTION OF THE MEMBERSHIP OF $49
      ONCE YOU GIVE YOUR CARD DETAILS THEY GO APE ON TAKING OUT OF BANK ACCOUNT.

• Ni
      nicotini_nikki Sep 26, 2014

I agree with everyone here!

I have the same problem.

Can't they be shut down?

• Ro
      Roise Stone Nov 18, 2014

Wippy. com sent me numerous emails as I had joined them but I did not give my credit card details. They threatened to take the matter further if I did not pay the joining fee. The emails kept coming so eventually I told them that I was under eighteen and did not have a credit card. After that they did not email me again.

• St
      Stormkaap Dec 04, 2014

Ask-Wippy.com offered a free gift (a cell phone) for filling out a survey and all i had to do was pay the shipping of about $2. Two days later they charged my card with another $100. What a bunch of crooks. Fortunately my bank reversed the charges so i got my money back. I also had to cancel my card. These people should be brought to account. Basically avoid any dealings with ask-wippy.com.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices