Having problems with Ashley Jewels?

Ashley Jewels Customer Service Contacts

3200 North America Drive
Bolton Landing, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ashley Jewels Customer Service. Initial Ashley Jewels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ashley Jewels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ashley Jewels. Discuss the issues you have had with Ashley Jewels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

L
Dec 29, 2019

Ashley Jewels — necklace charm - letter “c”

This make me never want to order online again. Pinehurst! I don't live in pinehurst. My information is on...

Ashley Jewelsbracelet

I placed an order for a monogrammed bracelet on nov 29 2019. I have not received it or any corropondence regarding this item. You sure did take the 22.94 from my bank acccount though. I want answers on where this product is asap! All I have to work with is my name, which I supplied myself, because I got nothing from your "company"

Deborah reed
[protected]@yahoo.com

Ashley Jewelsordered ring charge me for and never received

On october 4th I ordered a ring with two birthstones and two names and never got confirmation but it was Charged on my Capital One the same day! it was a bithday gift but its to late now hoping for Christmas have sent email before and your phone is not working now but had left several voice mails.

order L4T1G3
    email [protected]@hotmail.com
    Phone [protected]
    address 330 W Cheryl Dr Apt 5108
    San Antonio, Tx 78228

If my order cannot be filled by Christmas I want my refund of $18.94 put back on my credit card

Ashley Jewelsd signature bracelet

When the bangle arrived one side of the D is missing, it's the loop where you have to thread the bracelet through so the D is attached.
      It's useless as it is as one it's sharp where there should be a loop and two it's no good with just one loop.
      I'd like a refund or replacement, thanks.
      I really wanted it as it's so nice but no good to me the way it is of course.

• Updated by Bundy69 · Dec 02, 2019

It’s above

• Updated by Bundy69 · Dec 02, 2019

It has one side of where you thread the D through missing.
          The D is broken/ faulty.
          This is how it arrived here at my place on delivery.
          It's useless to me as it is as it only has one side to thread the bangle through.
          I'd like a replacement or refund if possible

Ashley Jewelsshipment of items and quality

I ordered two items, about 10 days before valentine's day. One just arrived on february 28th. It was the rose in 24 karat gold and honestly, it looked like something a preschooler had done. It took almost a month to get this. I'm also waiting on a necklace that you can supposedly hold up to your phone and see the words, I love you, in a hundred different languages. I received an email on february 19th, telling me it had been shipped. I've yet to see it.
        When I email them for answers, I get what seems to be an automatic response telling me to be patient and allow 2 to 4 weeks. That's ridiculous! This is my first experience with this company, and it willbe my last!
        Stay away from them!!

• Updated by Auntof12 · Mar 02, 2019

Will never use them again!

M
          Jan 04, 2019

AshleyJewels — initial script bracelet silver r

My order was placed on december the 11th order was received money debited from account on the 12th on the...

Ashley Jewelsmixed accessories - not too bad

I hear a lot of stories about people getting scammed I have by now bought around 20 assorted accessories on ashley jewels and always gotten my items in the time-frame specified in the delivery. The items aren't always that high quality but that is to be expected with the extremely low prices on some of the items.

I'm going to buy more at ashley jewels.

Ashley Jewelsdark skull men's bracelet (5pcs) - reliable service

I left a message for them, they quick respond to my e-mails and they are very quick to address/rectify the issues after the item arrived. They have good customer service because the packaging was opened and resealed before I received it, I have an appointment to make sure the item is new (as it appears so) and assuming it gets the nod as new, this will close an excellent transaction.

R

Ashley Jewels — frustrating

I am not the one who leaves complaints left and right. I can imagine how hard it may be to run a busine...

Ashley Jewelspendant

I ordered an aquamarine pendant from ashley jewels sometime in july 2017. I paid it via credit card. It's very disappointing to note that up to this time I have not received the item I purchased and paid. I have emailed the company several times but the same copy paste electronic responses were sent to me. When I tracked down the location of my item based on the tracking address they sent me, it was stated there that the said item had been delivered already to the addressee at the address I gave them when I placed my order. I believe I am a victim of a scam.

Ashley Jewelsnon delivery of items paid for

I have ordered items from ashley jewels in october 2016 and have still not received it. I have contacted customer service multiple times. Mostly I do not even get a response beyond the automated response. When I do, I have received promises that they will look into it / resend / get back to me - none of which ever happened. I think this is a scam site and ashley jewels are guilty of theft

T

Ashley Jewels — online shopping

I bought two items from asley jewels not realizing they were not a local company as they do not advertise...

B

Ashley Jewels — no delivery

I ordered products from this website in november and now it is april and I have not received my products that...

Ashley Jewelswrong item shipped

I placed an order early nov. 2016 for 2 bracelets. I received it 2 months later, 1 bracelet was the wrong initial and after 3 messages regarding the bracelet they kept telling me they would send. After another email I finally just requested a refund. It has been 5 months and no refund has been received. I will never order from them again. They give to many excuses with no action.

Ashley Jewelsorder placed 13 jan. paid but no delivery (no tracking number)

I placed an order with ashley jewels and paid the items on 13 january 2017. I received the invoice from them and then nothing. My order number is 343251. I have mailed them more than 30 times already. I am from south africa.

The only responses I get are from their "robot" answering service "zendesk". I don't get any answers and I don't have a tracking number as yet?

I do not know what to do?

Ashley Jewelsitems ordered never received

I placed an order november 11, 2016; my credit card has already been charged and fully paid the order. The tracking number provided has never moved after shipment from china. Emailed, messaged and texted the company several times ; with automated responses from them most of the time. Customer service responded that the items were lost in transit and they would reship. I never received a single item from my fully paid order. I informed the company that if they can't reship to please refund my payment. It is very disappointing and very inconvenient for me to order from ashley jewels. They placed great ads in facebook, but this business i'm beginning to think is just a scam!

Ashley Jewelselephant keychain

Ordered this as a gift for a friend... Has been over a month and I have not received my product. Sent a "tracking number" that has not moved in a month. Fake bunch of pissy # scammers and you better believe when I find a way to take your business down, I will. You people are pathetic. Claiming to donate money to save an animal and just being thieves.

N

Ashley Jewels — item ordered never received

I ordered an item on november 18, 2016 for my daughter as a stocking stuffer at christmas. I received an...

A

Ashley Jewels — never responded to my email

I purchased jewellery from your company on dec 4. I emailed you the beginning of the week asking how long it...

Carver

Ashley Jewelsorder #287806

I ordered 3 bracelets on november 23 and I have yet to get them or have anyone from the company return my messages. These were christmas presents for my daughters and my mother and now I have to spend more money to get them something else. They even sent me an email asking me to rate my purchase, hello! Sure wished I would have researched this company first! Totally disappointed!!!