ARCO Gas Station and Car Washtheft of $10

K

Hi,

I provided $70, sayin git out loud, to the gas clerk named "Dabid", or "David" on Saturday, Oct 25 at about 1:15pm, since he said their ATM and Credit card pump machines were not working that afternoon. He did not provide me with a receipt. I pumped about $35 of gas, returned to him, and he gave me change for $60. I told I gave him a $50 and $20 bill, but he refused. I advised the cameras would have seen it, but he refused to play them. I asked his name, and he refused multiple times, eventually writing it down in illegable, to me, letters. I finally got it when his partner looked at him.

Kerry Brown

• Updated by Olivia lopez · Mar 09, 2017

I bought a hostess ml6 mini donuts at Arco gas soon and the pack only had 5 donuts inside

• Ky
    Kye Gaines Sep 18, 2018

Hi my name is Kye Gaines,
    Today I went into Arco on 51st and Thomas and was told very rudely not to return. I have done nothing wrong but go in to buy a drink from them I have talked to the owner and he did nothing. Owners name is Ravik. This Arco is very judgmental towards customers. I am Caucasian and have always done things the right way.

• Ol
    Olivia lopez Nov 12, 2018

I bought a 6 pack mini donuts at Arco gas station and when I open the donuts it only had 5 mini donuts in side
    Arco gestation in Las vegas nv, Charleston and eastern

• Gl
    Glennn0510 Nov 12, 2018

This employee was harassing me at my car window telling me to move my car to another pump when the other pump was not working and he was yelling at me and arguing and made me cry and scared to go even put gas

• La
    Laurie Kelley-Childress Nov 15, 2018

I went into the ampm at Highland and Victoria and their ice was ridiculously high I had my own cup they charge me $1.10 for the ice and then like $0.35 for to use my debit card when they sell a 32 oz cup of soda there cup for $0.79

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices