Arby's Restaurant Group — food
I was in Columbia TN on [protected]. I had just left the emergency room for a concussion and needed something to eat before we drove back to Hohenwald.
We chose Arbys for our meal. We ordered the 2/$6 bacon cheddar and a large order of tater cakes.
When we opened the sandwiches there was more bun than roast beef, there may have been a dime size drop of cheese and it was hidden by a piece of bacon broken in to, I assume there was so little for the simple fact, that they could say the sandwiches had bacon and cheese on them.
Don't get me wrong, I love Arbys food but the lack of on these sandwiches was a joke.
I would appreciate if maybe, you could send me some coupons for food at Arby's to keep customer satisfaction ratings on the high side.
More Arby's Restaurant Group Complaints & Reviews
- Arbys - ease of access of survey
- Arby's Restaurant - convicted violent felon working in restaurant
- Arby's Roast Beef Restaurant - food poisoning
- Arbys - free reg rb
- Arbys Roast Beef - survey
- Arby's Restaurant Group - food
- Arbys - sexual assault on a minor
- Arby's - mold on food
- Arbys - employee attitude
- Arbys - poor service and order not correct