Menu
Home Fast Food Restaurants Arby's food
S
Author of the complaint
10:01 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was in Columbia TN on [protected]. I had just left the emergency room for a concussion and needed something to eat before we drove back to Hohenwald.

We chose Arbys for our meal. We ordered the 2/$6 bacon cheddar and a large order of tater cakes.

When we opened the sandwiches there was more bun than roast beef, there may have been a dime size drop of cheese and it was hidden by a piece of bacon broken in to, I assume there was so little for the simple fact, that they could say the sandwiches had bacon and cheese on them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Arbys food but the lack of on these sandwiches was a joke.

I would appreciate if maybe, you could send me some coupons for food at Arby's to keep customer satisfaction ratings on the high side.

Sandra Stewart

View 0 more photos

More Arby's complaints & reviews

Arby's - food poisoning
Arby's - survey
Arby's - mold on food
Arby's - poor service and order not correct
0 comments