Aramarkunfair treatment

C

I have worked for Aramark for several years at United Regional Hospital, I was recently passed up for a promotion for a guy with very little experience and/or respect within the department, I never understood why until today. I heard my Director of Food and Nutrition (Victoria Donahue) sleeping with of her employees, my boss, in her office. I think its disgusting that the only way someone can get promoted is by sleeping with your boss and in his case, from what I have heard from the rest of the department, this has been going on since she was married and he was engaged. I am disgusted to work for a company like this and I am considering a lawsuit because I was unfairly passed up for this opportunity. The funny part is that food and nutrition department all knows about it, so I assume that senior leadership and Aramark do as well, but because she is making money (by cutting services) they let her do whatever she wants including her managers!

• He
    Hertz DFW May 26, 2014

Sorry about that. I thought we moved passed that as a community of workers. Next question, is blackmail in order by all of her subordinates that may want to emulate her leadership style? She won't be able to say anything to them, because she lives in a gigantic glass house. As for morale and company productivity...obviously NOT the priority here. It's a bad episode of Dynasty!

Nothing is being done!!!!! Dec 12, 2014

I work for Aramark at Conrady Jr High School and have never been so unhappy with how things are run. The supervisor sits all day and gossips to the women about everyone and everything. They are supposed to set an example for the employees. Kids bring back food that is discolored, old, cold, or just plain disgusting. Food is scraped off buns and reused the next day. Hot dogs are reheated so many times they actually turn green sometimes. Dishes are not done correctly. New employees have to be trained by someone that makes $8.25 an hour and gets no raise for doing extra or being an exceptional worker. We not allowed a lunch break and are told we can't leave building or make emergency phone calls. I was actually threatened to be fired if I take a break. I know for a fact if the health inspector came unexpectedly they would be shut down! I have never seen such horrible conditions in my life.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices