Applied Bankapplied bank credit card

C Aug 14, 2018

I have a credit card with Applied for several years. My payment is due on the 10th of the month. I paid my payment on 8/10/18 and was charged a late fee. I called the # on the back of my card and they told me I paid it at 6:01PM EST and 5:00PM EST is the cut off. I was transferred to a Supervisor who told me cut off time for me was 4:00PM due to being in CST. They weren't interested in how long I've had an account or my payment history. This is the only credit card that has a cut off time this early. I was trying to get the late fee waived.
It is upsetting that Applied Bank will choose to loose a longtime good paying customer rather than waive a late fee.

• Je
    Jeff Pike Aug 06, 2020

After reading these reviews, I have decided to Decline to apply for their services of ANY kind. thank you everyone for reviewing this company and saving me from a bunch of BS. In this instance, it is my decision to decline a credit card company. Applied Bank sounds terrible.