Applied Bank — applied bank credit card
I have a credit card with Applied for several years. My payment is due on the 10th of the month. I paid my payment on 8/10/18 and was charged a late fee. I called the # on the back of my card and they told me I paid it at 6:01PM EST and 5:00PM EST is the cut off. I was transferred to a Supervisor who told me cut off time for me was 4:00PM due to being in CST. They weren't interested in how long I've had an account or my payment history. This is the only credit card that has a cut off time this early. I was trying to get the late fee waived.
It is upsetting that Applied Bank will choose to loose a longtime good paying customer rather than waive a late fee.
More Applied Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Applied Bank - Scam and lies!
- Applied Card Bank - Predatory lending and rudeness
- Applied Bank - Secure Credit Card
- Applied Bank - Secured Card rip-off
- Applied Bank - Scam and cheating
- Applied Bank - Harrassing phone calls
- Applied Bank - applied bank
- Applied Bank - CANNOT get rid of them!!
- Applied Bank - Illegal Collection Practices; Poor Customer Service
- Applied Bank - Credit card fees