Applebeesmanagement

I work at Applebees, today me and another coworker were eating after our shift, and our new manager came up to us and told us that we needed to leave, We were doing nothing wrong, we were waiting for a bill so we could pay it, and she just randomly came up to us and said that we needed to leave for no reason. I feel very disrespected, and if this woman continues to work her we were doing nothing wrong, we were waiting for a bill so we could pay it, and she just randomly came up to us and said that we needed to leave for no reason. I feel very disrespected, and if this woman continues to work at this establishment, I will be leaving.