Anne Kleinpurse straps

D

I have enclosed 3 photos of the straps which have broken on my new Anne Klein purse. These broke after only normal wear and tear using the purse every day. I purchased the purse at the very end of May of this year. I do love the purse for size and color. Can you either repair the straps, provide replacement straps and money for me to have them put on near me, or provide a refund?

Thank you.

Deborah Denenfeld
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]

• Ka
    Katrina Wilkins Mar 02, 2019

The short handled black carrying straps are breaking off and I haven’t had this purse but a few months. The rest of the purse is like new condition but the straps are about to break off. Can you mail me replacement straps? I tried several times to send pictures but they won’t upload. Please contact me.
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Li
    Linda S. Bailey Apr 23, 2019

I have a red Anne Klein handbag with the buckle on straps. The straps have raveled terribly and I only started using it about 3 months ago.