Having problems with Anne Klein?

230 Park Avenue
Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anne Klein.

Complaints & Reviews

Anne Klein — flaking & cracking purse straps like everyone else

About 10 months ago I purchased a gray (I call it taupe) small perfect tote. It is the "perfect" size for me...

Anne Kleinanne klein women's langstyn suede snow boot

Hello,

I bought these boots last winter and wore them only a handful of times. I took them out again this winter and the heels broke off from the shoe while I was walking. This caused me to roll my ankle. I love the shoes style, comfort, however, they only lasted me half of a winter.

Is there anyway to get these replaced or repaired?

Thanks,
Rachel

Anne Klein — watch stopped working

I have purchased a ladies watch model no AK1018RGBKJ worth Rs. 10499/- on 26 April 2017 from Shoppers Stop...

Anne Klein — shoes ripped

I purchased a pair of Anne Klein black iflex shoes. They didn't even last a month before the stiches on one...

Anne Kleinbroken seams in ballet shoe

I've only had these shoes for a short period. I wear them maybe two to three times a week to the office. Imagine my surprise as I notice the seams were coming undone in just one shoe. This occurred at an inconvenient time while at work. I was in a business meeting and became embarrassed. I have purchased your products in the past and never experienced this type of faulty products. Are you able to replace this pair of shoes? I enjoy wearing these shoes. I am saddened by this damage. Are you able to help? I attached photos for you to see the damage.

Anne Klein — purse straps

I have enclosed 3 photos of the straps which have broken on my new Anne Klein purse. These broke after only...

Anne Klein — defective straps on purse

I submitted a complaint on this site regarding defective straps on a purse which I received as a gift. After...

Anne Klein — purse

I purchased an Ann Klein tote/ purse about 3 weeks ago. It cost $ 50.00 and is made of vinyl/faux leather. It...

Anne Kleinshoe

I bought this fen ballet flat shoe from dsw, I have wore them in the office for a month. Noticed the sole is very thin, there's hard dots under neath the sole which is not good and very rough on the feet. The print has faded, and the sole is coming out. Overall very cheap quality by anne klein. I spent $50 for this pair and this dint last me a month. I would like to know what my options.

Anne Klein — defective straps on purse

Last year in March 2016 I received your New Recruits Large Dome Satchel Handbag (black and cream) as a gift...

Anne Klein — defective purse

I bought an Anne Klein purse, white with navy blue trim and pink handles about a year ago. About 8 month...

Anne Klein — Claim about the quality of the Anne Klein watch

I have bought a lot of Anne Klein watches. However, recently some of the anne klein watches have really bad...

Anne Klein — Fashion fit watch (Ak/2010bfit)

I purchased the watch on a cruise ship(5/19/16).The watch battery would not charge in the charging outlet...

Anne KleinCharm bracelet

Hello,

I wrote in to Anne Klein on December 20 2016 to complain about an Anne Klein charm bracelet that I bought from Duty Free on an El Al flight to Venice in June 2016. I said that the charms keep on falling off and I want Anne Klein to repair it in Israel.

The ticket number I was given is 424045. I was told that I would receive a response within 24 hours. I heard nothing at all from the company. I wrote again on December 29 2016 and also received no response. The date is now January 2 2017.

I am amazed that a reputable jewelry company like Anne Klein simply ignores its clients and I would not recommend purchasing any jewelry or watches from them.

Rachel Lieberman
        [protected]@gmail.com
        [protected]

Anne KleinWatch stainless steel bracelet watch 30mm ak-215svsv

About a year ago I received a bracelet for Christmas. It was bought at the Macys in New York. Shortly after receiving it I noticed it wasn't keeping up with the time. I noticed that the device you use to set the time was a little loose and it has pulled out on a few occasion maybe getting snagged on a string. I thought ok be mindful of that so the time would stay correct. Well over a period of time it continued to be off. I just kind of put up with it constantly resetting the watch to the correct time. Fast forward to about 1 month ago. I decided maybe its the battery so I went and had the battery replaced in the watch and for a day or 2 it was good but now its back to the same thing not keeping the time and now I haven't snagged it or popped the device where you set the time. I have no idea what's wrong but I paid for a watch not a bracelet. Thank you and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Anne KlineDisappointed purchase

Dear Ms. Kline,

I bought an Anne Kline handbag for over $80.00 in April 2016 for my 62nd birthday . This has been used just a few times. Unfortunately the bag has started to open along the stitching on both side panels.
            I am very disappointed in this product since I always desired an Anne Kline bag but due to obligations couldn't afford it. I was finally be able to treat myself.
            I think my bag should be replaced.

My regards,
            Evelyn Rowe

Anne Klein JewelryBilled for something never ordered

I had ordered their offer for a bracelet for $3.95 and I received the prodict ok. but a short time later they took $95.00 out of my account and I did not order anything. No wonder the bracelet was so cheap, seems after they have your bank account number they can take any amount they want from your account. Trying to get in touch with anyone at their contact number is impossible.

• Ah
                  ahoutby Aug 14, 2018

I recently purchased a pair of wedge heals and the material is coming apart and falling off. I am very disappointed with the quality of the shoe as the brand has a good reputation. I find the particular shoe extremely comfortable and wished it had lasted. I would like to be sent a new pair to replace this pair. I hope you can resolve this.

• Na
                  Nazre Aug 28, 2018

I bought a wrist watch from Hong Kong airport on 8th Nov 17. The watch has malfunctioned & suddenly stopped working. The hands are not moving.

I am resident of New Delhi, India. Kindly advise how the issue can be resolved.

Awaiting your prompt response.

• Lo
                  Louisa Brunzelle Sep 18, 2018

I have been buying your wedge shoes for years and have found them comfortable and practical for my busy life. I am no longer able to wear them as the new addition of a slippery felt on the bottom has made them extremely dangerous. I am wondering why a quality shoe would have this inferior addition.

• Co
                  Colanda Dashan Oct 22, 2018

I got an Anne Klein black shoulder bag (Tote) as a birthday gift over a year ago. However after a few months of receiving it, the handles and the leather on the bag started to crack. I love the bag, especially the pink lining. However, I can't use it since it looks really bad, all tattered up!! I'd like a refund, or a replacement.

• Us
                  Usha Govindarajulu Nov 12, 2018

Hi,
                  1. One watch has band detached and supposedly they don't have a replacement band??

2. Second watch is intact but suddenly stopped working for no reason??

Please help me. Thanks

• Be
                  Betty Triplett Feb 11, 2019

Had watch a short time and it stopped. Thought it was the battery but was told by repair it needs the above. Want the watch repaired to full running condition by having a new movement Rhonda 753 installed. Paid $125 for watch. Have Had less expensive Anne Klein watches and never had this trouble. Am a loyal A. K. Customer.

• Ka
                  Katrina Wilkins Mar 09, 2019

My purse is only a few months old and the 2 short carrying straps are breaking off at the half moon rings. I'd like replacement straps please. I'll then have to take it to a repair shop to have them sewn on, unless you can send me a replacement purse. Please contact me at [email protected]

Andrea Yoon Oct 20, 2019

I purchased a nice tan colored belt, but then it broke at the tip of the belt. Please advise if you are able to repair or replace . Please see the attached pictures below.

My name is Andrea Yoon. My email is [email protected]

You can reach me at [protected]

Thanks