Anne KleinFashion fit watch (Ak/2010bfit)

I purchased the watch on a cruise ship(5/19/16).The watch battery would not charge in the charging outlet. When placed inside either watch band the item would not work. I contacted the company and spoke with Mr. Ray Lugo; who informed me to mail the watch to customere service center. The company would replace the same model and mail it back to me. Unfortunately my wife became I'll and I was unable to send the watch. If possible could I replace the watch?