Andersen Windows & Doors — andersen 3000 storm door no warranty only 2 weeks old.
Door broke after two weeks. The retractable screen and glass screen would go up and down. Then the screen would not retract and the glass door froze in place. Andersen told me they would send me directions and part. No labor covered. THAT IS NOT A WARRANTY. I called Andersen and it took 45 minutes to get someone on the phone that knew something. They said the door was installed wrong. I just want a working door.
More Andersen Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Andersen Windows - Do not honor warranty! 
- Andersen Windows - Rotting wood in the windows 
- Andersen Corp - Defective windows 
- Serious Problems With Andersen Double Hung Vinyl Clad Windows - Windows 
- Andersen Windows - Poor customer service 
- Andersen Windows & Doors - series 2500 storm door
- Anderson Windows and Doors - anderson storm door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - anderson 3000 series door 
- Andersen Windows - Quality 
- Anderson Windows and Doors - Not TDI compliant