[Resolved] Amoma.comhhb santa maria hotel florence.

J Jun 14, 2018

Please find below my complaint I submitted on 05/06/18 and to which I understand I should have received a response in 48 hours. I have heard nothing.

Dear customer service team,

I am so unhappy following our trip to florence. The service we were given at hhb santa maria novella florence was actually disgusting.
I booked a family room for my husband and I and our toddler. The hotel put us in a standard double room and initially said it was because they were over booked. Later, when we spoke to the manager he actually told us he had "no obligation to provide the baby with a bed". I don't require a lot from a hotel but I think a bed each is the basic. I booked and paid for a family room - it was how I did the search and I have not been provided with what I have paid for.
The manager was so rude and hostile and did not try at all to help us. He refused to put the air conditioning on for us even though we offered to pay and it was 32c.
The floor in the bathroom was so slippery and we were left with no bath mats. My toddler fell over 3 times and hurt his head quite badly (I can provide pictures).
On top of this there was a school group in the hotel that were running, shouting and skate boarding up and down the corridors until gone midnight, banging on the doors and waking the baby up. I did inform reception but nothing was done.
We had little to no sleep, again something I feel is a minimum requirement from a hotel. I cannot believe that you would wish as a business to associate yourselves with this type of establishment.

This was a birthday present for my husband's 50th birthday and it was ruined by this awful hotel you are selling on your website. When we told the manager we would contact you he actually told us to [censored] off!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Joanna lass

• Amoma.com's response · Jul 20, 2018

Hi Joanna,

We are sorry to hear about this situation. Please note that we are currently investigating this matter in order to find a satisfactory solution for you.

Thank you!
    Eva
    Your Customer Support team

• Amoma.com's response · Aug 08, 2018

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your patience!

The necessary assistance has already been provided by one of our colleagues and a solution has been found for your case.
    We remain at your service for any other questions.

Eva