[Resolved] Amomathe worst experience ever!

P Review updated:

They placed me on hold for over an hour so literally I had to hang up the phone. These people from Amoma do not care about anything! I wanted to make some changes to my booking, but was told that it is possible only for extra $60. This is an absolute lie! When I tried to reduce the booking from five days to four, they kept telling me they needed to "check with the supplier". Later I received a message from them stating that the room price would go up and that I would have to pay more for four days than for five. Completely ridiculous, it is not even possible! I will never use Amoma service again!

• Amoma.com's response · Jan 18, 2019

Hi Alex Quinney,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of my colleagues already contacted you and provided the necessary assistance. We remain at your disposal for further assistance.

• Resolution Statement

• Ad
    adarsh1988 Nov 14, 2018

Dear Sir

I have booked hotel at pattaya for 2 days and 3 rooms. Booking status showing booking error but Rs 2076.28 has been paid to you. Please confirm the booking or refund the amount to my credit card

Thanking you
    Adarsh S Shetty

• @adarsh1988 Hi Adarsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of my colleagues already contacted you and sent you an email with the necessary explanation. We remain at your disposal for further assistance.

• Li
    lisa baroud Nov 21, 2018

Amoma is undercutting the hotel's own rate. We will not be honouring any of your bookings and we will be reporting this to the relevant authorities. You do not have the authority to undercut us without even having any sort of agreement with us. We do not endorse or support you. Please immediately cease this practice

the york management

• @lisa baroud Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out. Please send us an email to [email protected] and you will receive the necessary assistance.

• Al
    Alex Quinney Jan 06, 2019

There was no mention of cancellation charges at time of booking, but appeared later and then I was charged £100 pounds for cancelling due to illness before Xmas. Regards, Alex Quinney, Hotel: Green hotel, Kinross. 24/12/18 to 27/12/18. Booking ID 48221227, client no: 25840103, hotel booking reservation:6311394.

• Ka
    karen c1240 Mar 02, 2019

We booked a hotel room in Melbourne through Amoma.com. They gave us a confirmation number and took our money. Then when we showed up at the hotel we were informed that the reservation didn't exist - had never existed - and there were no available rooms (and hadn't been for days before we made the reservation).

This is a scam.

• @karen c1240 Hi karen c1240,

I regret hearing about this situation. I kindly ask you to provide us your booking number in order for me to look into this matter and assist you further.

• Ha
    Haneefa in wonderland Oct 07, 2019

I had done with Amoma.com for 26th sep 2019 to 2nd October 2019 at Golden sand hotel bur dubai. When we reached the hotel and try to check in with the voucher provided by amoma.com. The hotel informed us that the booking has been canceled by amoma agent. I would like amoma. Com to refund my money 933aed back.
    I had a really horrible experience.

• Cl
    cleo Schweizer Oct 07, 2019

I have booked, with free cancellation rate but pre-paid, hotel in Intercontinental Abu Dhabi from 9.-12. December 2019. As I received a e-mail telling Amoma.com ceased trading. I contacted the hotel, they answered that AMOMA has cancelled my reservation but taken pre-paid money.
    How can we get our money back ?

• Te
    tebogo ramollo Nov 12, 2019

Good day I have made a booking with amoma at Pavillion hotel Durban for 1 November 2019 to 4 November 2019 but we I arrived there I was told my reservation is being canceled and I was left stranded. So my concern now is that how do I get my money back