[Resolved] Amoma — the worst experience ever!
They placed me on hold for over an hour so literally I had to hang up the phone. These people from Amoma do not care about anything! I wanted to make some changes to my booking, but was told that it is possible only for extra $60. This is an absolute lie! When I tried to reduce the booking from five days to four, they kept telling me they needed to "check with the supplier". Later I received a message from them stating that the room price would go up and that I would have to pay more for four days than for five. Completely ridiculous, it is not even possible! I will never use Amoma service again!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Amoma.com Customer Care's Response · Jan 18, 2019
Hi Alex Quinney,
Thank you for reaching out to us. One of my colleagues already contacted you and provided the necessary assistance. We remain at your disposal for further assistance.
Customer Support Team
More Amoma Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - booking and cancellation
- Amoma - promised a refund, but I never received my money back 
- Amoma - never again 
- Amoma.com - booking denied but pre-authorisation still taken
- Amoma - customer service
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hotel booking
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - reimbursement not received
- Amoma.com - hotel booking cancelled because amoma failed to pay the hotel / I need a refund
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hhb santa maria hotel florence.
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - refund due to an error on the amoma website