The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Amerisave Mortgage Corporation — Misleading - Ripoff
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I filled out all of the information, and when I got to the last page I was wondering why I had not been asked for my social security number, and there it was - the last thing asked for was the SSN, and then under it was a request for $35 to run my credit. I am a 7 year real estate professional and have closed more loans for myself and others than I can keep track of, and no one has ever made a client pay $35 upfront for the credit check. Any legit direct lender would not charge for this service - it is a cost of being in this business. So, I opened up a new browser window and typed into Google 'amerisave complaints' and found this board and others... Needless to say I closed the application browser when I read the horrible reviews by people who has been ripped off and mislead. Since they want you to be on the up-and-up on providing all of your most personal living and financial information it's only fair that they treat you and your information with the utmost respect. Prior to completing the application I found out they don't respect their clients and are concerned more with making sure some money goes into their pockets first. I have not used them for a loan, I don't intend to and I recommend you don't either. I will seek my refi from a reputable company that respects my information and me as a client.
More Amerisave Mortgage Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow???
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud
- Amerisave - Not accredited by the Better Business Bureau for Good Reason
- Amerisave Mortgage - Atlanta - Scam & Fraud
- Amerisave Mortgage - Unwilling to disclose info
- Amerisave Mortgage Corporation - Refinance - loss of application fee