Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn — room and noise
Arrival on 09/25/2019; check out on 09/26/2019. Roon 215
I had supposedly the last room available and it was smoking. It reeked of smoke, but I opened a window for a while. The covers on the bed were dirty or stained. The room was near the neon sign and all night a motor very loudly buzzed. I contacted the front desk about 230 am and the clerk said he would check it out back to make sure no truck was parked there. (There wasn't.)
Finally at 330 am I turned on the TV to try to mitigate somewhat the motor running/buzzing. I believe it was the neon sign or some other permanent fixture right outside the room. This was the worst night in a motel I can ever remember. I asked about a refund in the morning at check out at the desk, and she was extremely rude.
I request you refund the money I paid for NOT getting any sleep with a full travel day the next day. I paid 88.19 with tax. Please send check to 1441 Vermont St. Saginaw MI 48602.
More Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - request refund 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - i'm being threatened from employees at motel front desk
- Travalocity/Yahoo Travel/America Best Value Inn - no refund for severice not rendered
- America's Best Value Inn - service 
- Americas Best Value Inn / Golden Bear - dispute for quality of service, unethical service and, hospitality unsanitation hotel room and not in compliance by law 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - laundry
- America's Best Value Inn - stolen roperty
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - trash treatment... sketchy actions.. wired reaction.. never ever seen this in my entire life.. 
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - the room that I stayed in
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - room condition