American Telephone and Telegraph — cell phone charge increased without knowledge/deceptive practice
Last month was of ATT associates changed the setting on my phone and caused my bill to skyrocket from $58.00 to $200.00 this month. They lied and said I must pay the bill. They refused to give me a credit. These are overseas customer service men who speak another with no understanding. This is fraud. This information needs to be taken to the NBC /ABC news and every one needs to stop using ATT/ Direct TV - and ATTinternet service.
More American Telephone and Telegraph Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge
- AT&T Uverse - service
- AT&T - billing rip-off
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off!
- AT&T - crooks
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service