American Standard — defected toilet
I purchased an American Standard Champion Toilet about a year ago at Lowe's - Huntington Mall, Barboursville, WV.
We noticed shortly after putting the toilet in, we would hear it filling up again. Several months passed & high water bills caused us to try a new Flush valve seal, which we saw that it was defected to start with. Within another month it did the same thing.
Now we are on the 3rd seal replacement & once again it is doing the same thing!! Is there something else to be done???
More American Standard Complaints & Reviews
- American Standard / Americast Sink - do not buy american standard sinks!
- Homes American Standard - fraud
- American Standard - home mortgage take over payments
- American Standard - american standard housing
- American Standard - rent to own
- American Standard - 4215a toilet
- American Standard - kitchen faucet rusted
- American Standards Silhouette 29" Kitchen Sink With Small Bowl For Garbage Disposal - surface discoloration, scratches, and loss of enamel
- American Standard - leaking kitchen faucet with lifetime warranty
- American Standard / Americast Sink - defective sink