American Signature Dining Tablepoor quality, bad service and bad fittings

V

I purchased a dining table from american signature 2 weeks back with a self delivery option as I couldnt afford the 125$ delivery fees. I bought it for 540$ including taxes. I get it delivered today through another delivery person paying 50$ as the dining table doesnt fit my car.
Complaint 1 - 1 Wrong chair delievered.
Complaint 2 - 1 of the chair legs chipped off at one of the ends.
Complaint 3 - None of the screws and the fittings aligned . Took us 1 hour to fit a 1 chair and turns out it the legs are not aligned correctly and the chair tilts.
For all ths effort and pain - all the store offers is a replacement - for which I have to take back the whole piece again at my own cost and and get a replacement ...!!! so what i spend 150$ in moving and taking all this ...! I understand self delivery means my headache - but my isnt my contract of self delievery limited to 1 trip from shop to my home ... !

• Vc
    VCF/ASI Jun 06, 2011

I am writing from the corporate headquarters of American Signature Furniture. We never want to hear that a customer has not had a good experience with one of our stores; but, if we do hear of such a case, we wish to do whatever we can to address and resolve the complaint. I have taken the time to read your blog and would like to reach out to you for more information and a chance to provide resolution. If you would like to send me additional information, please visit vcf.com. There you can click on customer service and contact us to submit additional details. I look forward to hearing from you.