American MattressFailure to Deliver

K

I purchased my bed, paid in full, and set up delivery for a specific day in three weeks. I called the day before the scheduled delivery and was given a 3-hour delivery window. 30 minutes before the end of the window, I called the store. They called back 15 minutes later and said that the delivery had never been scheduled. The regional manager told me that it was the delivery company's fault - not theirs - although they subcontract with the delivery company. After 24 hours, they still could not confirm a delivery date/time and just left us in limbo. Yet, they would not cancel the order. We ended up cancelling it through our credit card although American Mattress is threatening to sue us over it. I would steer clear!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices