American InterContinetal Universityfraudulent classes debt I don't owe

D

In 2004 I only took the virtual tour with American Intercontinental University. I never took one class or did one assignment for this school. But, yet they took my 2013 tax refund the above amount for a class or classes I never took. I never attended one online class with this school. The contents of their letter is a total fabrication of what happened. I only went onto American InterContinental University site for the virtual tour. In doing so I was maneuvered. I had no plans in enrolling in classes by the simple fact I had just been laid off, I had no money to invest into school at that time. Plus, I was attending Olive Harvey College, which I was eligible for financial aid with them. Where is AIU's proof I entered into their virtual class rooms? An assignment completed by me... How did I pay the $35.00? What form of payment did I use? Check, money order, (Visa, MasterCard)???? They seemed to have so called proof of everything else that benefits them, not returning my money. I repeat, I didn't attend any classes. And, look at the time span July 11th-July 19th. Clearly, I had no intentions of attending classes with this school. And, no I didn't understand I was being forced into contract for classes. I wasn't even able to talk to a live person, after realizing I was being railroaded, I tried online and by phone. Lastly, I have had jobs between July of 2004 and now which I received refunds, why was this amount taken at this time, if I truly owed it from 2004, it is now 2013 nine years later????? I question that by itself, and I am almost sure they have done this to others, just taking our money. In my eyes they have not proven I took any of their classes. Looks like they have attempted to charge me for looking!!! The Department of Education redirected my refund to AIU when in fact I didn't owe them.