American InterContinental University [AIU] — fraudulent school loans!
I signed up to go to College online to save money, and I ask for a grant and the college AIU told me I was too young, but they signed me up for govt assistant. I told them I and my mom did not want to spend a lot of money, that we could not afford. So I depended on them to work with me on the paper work, and do what they said. I signed a letter giving my mom the ok to work with them also. My mom arrange to make payments to them also, to help save money, my mom constantly ask them not to have a high bill, they assured my mom, that I had Scholarships and govt assistant. The college constantly asked me to go to their college longer, and when I said no, they would not allow me to graduate from the college, they continued to do paper work on their own, I was constantly told to go to this page to see this, and that, but the college did the paper work, and never discussed the amount being spent with me or my mom. When they kicked me out of the college, and I only had one class to go to complete, but they continued to take money and never told me. I and my mom has written to AIU requesting an investigation on this matter, and no one will respond, my mom has called and ask for all paper work for these big loans now that me and my mom has found out after the fact. 35,000 with Wachovia, 22,000 with Sallie Mae. And also have added my Dad name as a co signer and my Dad never co signed on any loans, if AIU had explained to me and my mom about the outrageous prices, and the loans, we would have said no, but they did not, they just did it, and never discussed with me or my mom. I and my mom have spoke to Sallie Mae and Wachovia, telling them I only went to school online and it was not for 2 years, and there is no way I could have and would have requested this kind of money. I believe and so do my mom that Fraud has taken place here, and AIU will not respond or investigate the matter, I am asking the Board of Education to investigate this matter, also I would like to request that I can file for a forgiveness of this Debt, on the basis of Fraud.
tel number: [protected]
address: 7379 Hwy 95A North
Molino, Florida 32577.
More American InterContinental University [AIU] Complaints & Reviews
- AIU Online Degree - fraud
- American InterContinental University - AIU - probation
- AIU Online - got a bill for $4,292.10 for not attending school
- AIU Online - terrible experience
- AIU Online - will not stop calling me
- American InterContinental University [AIU] - student loan fraud
- AIU Online - forced into large student loan debt without my knowledge
- American InterContinetal University - fraudulent classes debt I don't owe
- American InterContinental University [AIU] - high pressure sales tactics, constant calling.
- AIU - harassment, american intercontinental university