American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]unethical behavior, lack of customer service.

I have called today 2/23/19 three times with a first hold time of 1 hour and 10mins to speak with a supervisor to have a representative say he will call me back, which was a plight to start the call over to change my call time. I had a service request back on 9/6/18 to fix my refrigerator that was not freezing or keeping food cold. The company replaced the board. My daughter came home last and all my food was unthawed in the freezer and warm in the refrigerator she had to throw everything out. I am very dissatisfied with this service at this point they want me to pay another service fee for something that was fixed once already and no one is going to reimburse me for all the food I have loss and have to replace. The representative keeps coming back to the phone to keep trying to call me back I am still holing to speak to a supervisor no for 1 hour and 40 minutes. I unprofessionalism of this company is repulsive.

Ch