American Home Shield Corporation [AHS]service

S Jan 09, 2019

As a professional, I am very disgusted with your company's customer service. I am the vp of client services for the company I work for and ashamed at your company's service. The strategy of being on hold for over one hour every time I call, is it so people will just hang up? As I type this, I have been on hold for over one hour. I had a service call for an electrical issue. The technician came out, I had a emergency and could not be home. Tried to call the technician, number not working. He comes, waits 5 minutes and leaves, I had my daughter there 10 minutes late and he was gone. Does not call me to let me know he was on the way or that he was at my home. Previous technicians would call when they are on their way with any other service calls I have.in the meantime, ahs has removed the $75.00 fee from my account before the service call was completed. He reschedules with me to come back and does not come. Reschedules again and my daughter was home. He arrives, knocks on the door and leaves.
Very upset client and will not recommend your company to anyone.