American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — customer service
Today I called to request service because of a clogged toilet and tub. I was given all the information to file the claim but it took me over 18 minutes and 49 seconds. I had to ask the person, Moren, to please speak up. I had to asked her to repeat information because she did not seem to understand my words or spelling. I asked her if she would please note that we (my son and I) are disabled. She said to call the assigned company and tell them. She said I would get a call for an appointment. I called the plumbing company that was assigned and left a message.
After an hour I called American Home Shield back. The first person hung up once I explained my reason for calling (2 minutes and 26 seconds). I called back. I explained to Abby my concerns and our need to have contact and service today. She said she would check. I was on hold for 14 minutes and 22 seconds. Ela came on the line and asked why I was calling. I asked what happened to Abby. She could not give me an acceptable response. I then had to repeat all the information again to get assistance. She said the plumbing company would get back to me and do the work today. During the call I had trouble understanding what she was saying. My daughter was in the room with me and she also could not understand the woman. I asked to speak with a supervisor. She advised that the supervisor would say the same thing she had. I said I still wanted to speak with a supervisor.
After waiting for a supervisor I was disconnected. I spent 47 minutes 1 second on the phone and nothing was accomplished. The customer service at American Home Shield is non existent. You would think for such a large company they would want to do a better job.
It is over two hours and I still don't know if and when I will get service.
More American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.