The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Express — unfair practice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My story is : I have not receive AMEX statement nigher on-line notifications for two month in fall 2008 then they send me a letter stating that that because i did not pay my bill($14.62), they adjusted my credit limit to minimum and they demanded payments right a way. I call them, AMEX Customer Service Representative(CCR) confirmed that they sent my bill, but received it back! She figured out they AMEX sent a bill to wrong address but refused to bring my credit card limit back! I was AMEX card holder for over 10 years, never was late on my payment and always pay my balance in full. Well, as a remedy I closed AMEX account and wont apply for their CC ever again!
P.S> Week latter I received a named mail from AMEX asking to apply for same CC. What an idiots!
More American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice
- American Express - debt collection
- American Express - interest rate increase
- Your Centurion Card - fraud
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early
- American Express - gift card
- American Express Credit card - unauthorized credit card charges
- American Express - fraud consumer protection department
- American Express - failed fraud investigation
- American Express Travel Related Services Co, Inc. - travelers cheques refund claim