American Cash Awardscash and claims department

J

I was called by a man who claimed he was an FBI officer Bobby Adams with badge number 33341 phone number he called on first was [protected] which he admitted was a satellite phone. He said he was calling from Washington DC and was doing investigations against people who have been scammed. Later he called on [protected] and told me he wanted me to call Manager Donald Stagner at [protected] to claim my prize fund. I did not call him. I called the Eugene FBI to verify if Mr. Bobby Adams was a true officer and they said NO. The ID was wrong, and the FBI would never ask for money. Bobby told me that I would have to pay to get my claim, and I refused.

• Me
    Melody Ebsen Jan 13, 2019

I want to though in my 2cents worth of complaints but it would be to no resolving of my issues with these men who called my number. Maybe there little head games are over for awhile. Or someone puts a stop to them.