American Automobile Association / AAA.combody work unsatisfactory

On January 7th I was in an accident. I hit a tire on the highway which damaged my entire front end, bumper, headlights, inner fenders, etc. I took my car into Sonshine auto body to have my car repaired, which I believe was 2/8/2017. When I picked up my car I noticed that the drivers side headlight had not been replaced but the passenger side was. I asked the reason why it was not replaced they said there was no damage to the light. I then proceeded to explain that it was not damaged however there was still water in the headlight so there must be an issue as well as the color of the lens was yellowing from the inside which was cause by the accident. The man said there was nothing he could do. That evening when I turned the headlights on the small lights on the side did not work, one did prior to the repair the other did not after the accident. Within 3 days of picking up my car the headlight that was replaced stopped working completely. I reached out to Anna Suarez who advised me that she would look into the matter for me. This was a month ago. I have tried to reach out to her directly on several occasions with no response. I will not reach out the body based on the horrible experience that I had with them. I am highly disappointed about the lack of professionalism on behalf of the body shop that was recommended by AAA and by the claims rep Anna Suarez. I paid my $1000 deductible and I expected to have repairs done correctly. I have since have since had to have my headlight fixed and found out that the body shop zip tied the wires so tight that the wires were ripped out of the headlight. The other light have not yet been replaced because I do not feel that I should have to spend more money to replace the bulbs or pay for the labor to have it fixed. This was the first time I have ever encounter such a lack of professionalism from a company that has such a great reputation. I would greatly appreciate someone looking into this matter and finding out the reason this matter was ignored for such an extended amount of time.