American Automobile Association / AAA.comaaa travel agent

P Nov 09, 2018

I had scheduled a trip to the UK thru your Capitola Ca. office. A Theresa Loback-Campbell handled all the arrangements--including a side trip to Paris France. The date of start of tour was Aug.31, 2018. Our arrival in Paris was on Sept.9th . The travel agent (from Calif.) made reservations for 2 day Big Bus Hop-on-hop-off tour & Louvre admission. When we (my 2 fellow travels) arrived Paris CityVision Agency-to pick up our adm. tickets-we were informed that our 'VOUCHERS" WOULD NOT BE HONORERD' DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAD NO RECORD OF SUCH TRANSACTION. THAT BILL AMOUNTED TO SONE $225.00 dollars---. In order to see any of Paris we had to pay another fee of $114.00 to take the all day bus tour--no tickets for the Louvre were available. Upon my return home I contacted Ms. Campbell relating all of this. She said she would look into it. I have been in contacted with - thru e-mails on the following dates-9/24/18, -9/27/18, -10/1/18, -`10/22/18.-10/29/18. I have had on 1 response from her and this was only after MY second phone call to her. She informed me that she had filed the info (?)--and that it would take time---I believe I made that last call towards the end of Sept(?). I feel that something is NOT RIGHT!!! i have been a AAA MEMBER FOR OVER 40 YEARS--HAVE USED YOUR TRAVEL DEPT. MANY TIMES --HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. I AM ABOUT TO CANCEL MY AUTO, HOME INSURANCE WITH AAA. Can you give me some info. as to my next steps to take? Thank You Someone has made a lot of money on this issue!!!